Iíve been busy working on an MTX-4 Knowledge Base
(KB), similar to the one I did for the V-ONE RRR. It should be up within the next two weeks or so. Here is a list of what the site will include:
- FAQ: A summary of all the best questions and answers from the MTX-4 thread.
Scott Fisherís Notes: Scott has contributed a lot of really good info on the car and I got his okay to put together a special section with all of his tips. If you want to get smart fast, this is certainly the way to do it.
- Build guide by Racing4Evo, including what you need to build a Skyline MTX-4.
- Web Graphics by kidDynomite. The site is going to look really awesome!
- Racer Spotlight: Interviews with MTX-4 drivers that have won major events: First up Ė Jamie Corrado, winner of this yearís GLC.
- Links to where you can buy the car and parts.
- MTX-4 news and updates
Ö and much more as the site grows.
Iím very thankful for all the assistance and support Iíve been getting to put this site together. Since I don't own a 4 yet, I certainly could not have done it by myself. I hope it will serve as a invaluable resource for everyone.
If you have pictures of your car, with and without the chassis on, I would really like to include it at the site, along with a list of performance upgrades you've added to the car. This will serve as a great visual resource, upgrade guide and source of inspiration for other drivers. If you are interested, send me a PM.