Originally Posted by THE DOCTOR
Question for anyone that wants to answer. How are you setting up the cam on the front arms for the sway bar? Are you doing it with the shocks not hooked up or with them hooked up? Are you looking at the through of the arms? Let me hear the process you go thru. Thanks
This is how I set my droop.
1. Take of shocks from bottom arm mount.
2. Remove one of the sway bars but leave the holder.
3. Set the cams to the bottom of its range of movement.
4. Set the droop on the Hudy droop guage giving it 1 mm less droop than I intend.
5. Install and set the sway bars to the desire angle.
6. Connect the shocks.
7. Re-measure droop on guage and use the cams to adjust to the originally desired setting. Snug down the screws on the cams.
As I run throughout the day and suffer from chassis tweak, I'll simply use the cams to eqaualize my droop. The 1 mm allowance in step 4 comes in handy during these times.
If the cams aren't giving me the correction I need, I'll redo it from step 1 but not before I check the chassis' flatness.
I hope this helps