R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-18-2003, 07:29 PM   #991
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by V-One S
Hey guys,

Small request please, can you please name all of the manuafacturers that u can.

If it has already been mentioned please do not add it, and under the name of that manuafacture, the different types of cars they make, just say electric, nitro, and the size I.E. 1/10, 1/8

Thanks

This is so that i can build the webpage i was talkingabout to do with info on this evergrowing hobby.

I requested it in here, because you guys are really helpful with this stuff and i dont want a thread that ends up in an argument.

Thanks

Matt

Boca Bearings
CRC
Competion electronics
CVEC
Fantom
Futaba
Golden Horizons
Hardcore
hitec hobbytown
hudy
impact performance
JR Radios
KO Propo
LRP
Megatech
MIP
Niftech
Nitro elements
Novak
OS Engines
Parma
Peak Performance
Powerline racing
pro-line
Quantum models
Robinson Racing
Sidewinder
Team Orion
Deans
XXX Main
Airtronics
Associated electrics
happytime
Hitec
Integy
Kimbrough
Lunsford
Native racing
O'Donnell
Powers
RPM
SMC
Team epic
treads
sorex
Take-off
Ufra
GRP
sprint
ats
Novarossi
Sanwa
RB
Force
Zac Project
reedy
Kawahara
K-factory
Five star
Frewer
Paris
Ellegi
Rex
Picco
Eagle
Cool power
SH Engines
Motor saver
JP
Q-power
Superdrop
Dubro
Collari

I'm sure theres a lot more than that too so how about no-one with anything constructive to say go find em

gt

squizzytaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 07:31 PM   #992
Tech Master

Default woops

Oh Bugger....did I forget

SHOE GOO

gt

Old 01-19-2003, 02:46 AM   #993
Tech Regular

ahhhhh good old shoe goo ive got to get my hands on some of that shit (all sold out ) has to be saying something about the quality of driving

u also forgot the one and allmighty pipe fixeruper QUICK STEEL
Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 02:49 AM   #994
Tech Addict

Send a message via ICQ to V-One S

Are those just car manuafacturers?
Cause thats all i wanted, and a few engine ones, but seperate, probly asking too much huh.

I dont need any of the manuafactrers that just make stuff to fix the car with.

Thanks.

I ask so much huh?
V-One S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 04:16 PM   #995
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to ChrisO Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisO

haha mattt they are not manufacturers, i thought u knew everything
ChrisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 11:27 PM   #996
Tech Master

Default oh dear

Quote:
Originally posted by V-One S
Are those just car manuafacturers?
Cause thats all i wanted, and a few engine ones, but seperate, probly asking too much huh.

I dont need any of the manuafactrers that just make stuff to fix the car with.

Thanks.

I ask so much huh?
Geez Matt sorry, the first lot are kit and car manufacturers but seeing ChrisO is god and didn't see the point of just having them, I thought I'd better obey him or risk going to hell

gt

Old 01-20-2003, 07:10 AM   #997
Tech Adept

Can some1 tell me what is this thing for? thanks,
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXAHG8&P=Z
NitroJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 03:54 PM   #998
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to ChrisO Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisO
Default Re: oh dear

Quote:
Originally posted by squizzytaylor
Geez Matt sorry, the first lot are kit and car manufacturers but seeing ChrisO is god and didn't see the point of just having them, I thought I'd better obey him or risk going to hell

gt

nah i is not god
ChrisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 10:40 PM   #999
Tech Master

Default Solid diff

Quote:
Originally posted by NitroJoe
Can some1 tell me what is this thing for? thanks,
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXAHG8&P=Z
Hi Joe where ya been! That is a solid rear diff and its primary function is to make the car bloody difficult to drive whilst providing excellent traction, Ive played with mine a bit and the trick is to control the car with your throttle finger as well as the wheel as the back end tends to get out of shape a bit. Great for high traction tracks, no good for rubber tyres and will wear out your foam tyres real quick.

gt

Old 01-20-2003, 10:47 PM   #1000
Tech Adept

Default Re: Solid diff

Quote:
Hi Joe where ya been! That is a solid rear diff and its primary function is to make the car bloody difficult to drive whilst providing excellent traction, Ive played with mine a bit and the trick is to control the car with your throttle finger as well as the wheel as the back end tends to get out of shape a bit. Great for high traction tracks, no good for rubber tyres and will wear out your foam tyres real quick.

gt

Thks for the infor Sir. I am here and hope the weather over here to hit 40 or 50 f degree so I can take my V one S out and test the Type SS. Well I get I'm not geting the solid rear. I just order a 2 speed from HK and my next Hop Up is the univer shafts. And save the rest of $$$ to get a MTX-3. What do you think Squizz?
Old 01-20-2003, 10:51 PM   #1001
Tech Adept

The reason I am thinking about the MTX-3 cuz my NitroNut is going to get the V-1 RR
Old 01-20-2003, 10:59 PM   #1002
Tech Master

Default Traitor!!!

Quote:
The reason I am thinking about the MTX-3 cuz my NitroNut is going to get the V-1 RR
Nah, go with the RR, if race results were proving conclusive in favour of the MTX-3 I wouldn't hesitate in saying that its the way to go but thats not the case as yet. A lot of people are jumping on the bandwagon as they did with the release of the NTC-3 about a year ago but at the end of the day none have proven to be conclusively any better as yet. The other thing is if your going to keep your V-one-s your better off with the RR as they share most suspension components etc.

gt

Old 01-22-2003, 02:46 AM   #1003
Tech Addict

Send a message via ICQ to V-One S

I agree with squizz, i'll stay with kyosho each time i get a new car, cause i havent had a problem out of 2 of their cars i bought
V-One S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 09:16 PM   #1004
Tech Adept

Default Re: Traitor!!!

Quote:
Nah, go with the RR, if race results were proving conclusive in favour of the MTX-3 I wouldn't hesitate in saying that its the way to go but thats not the case as yet. A lot of people are jumping on the bandwagon as they did with the release of the NTC-3 about a year ago but at the end of the day none have proven to be conclusively any better as yet. The other thing is if your going to keep your V-one-s your better off with the RR as they share most suspension components etc.

gt

Squizzy!!

How dare you called me a traitor? I said that I was thinking to get a MTX-3 that all. For that in the future I will be my next car to compete w/ you and will beat your behind. Just kidding Mr. Squizz, Sir. I got my 2 speed today. It seems that the big washer the 1 that you put in after the clutch did not touch the clutch at all. I am not sure it that corrected or not. Anyway, I am still depressing right now. . Itís still too cold and I can not test the V-1 S yet. I guess my next upgrades are the rear upper rod and the front turnbuckle. I am still saving $$$. Right now I will use the V-1S for basing and racing, until I am ready go for the pro then I will get a better 1/10 touring to beat your V-1 RR
Old 01-22-2003, 10:34 PM   #1005
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Traitor!!!

Quote:
Squizzy!!

How dare you called me a traitor? I said that I was thinking to get a MTX-3 that all. For that in the future I will be my next car to compete w/ you and will beat your behind. Just kidding Mr. Squizz, Sir. I got my 2 speed today. It seems that the big washer the 1 that you put in after the clutch did not touch the clutch at all. I am not sure it that corrected or not. Anyway, I am still depressing right now. . Itís still too cold and I can not test the V-1 S yet. I guess my next upgrades are the rear upper rod and the front turnbuckle. I am still saving $$$. Right now I will use the V-1S for basing and racing, until I am ready go for the pro then I will get a better 1/10 touring to beat your V-1 RR
Heres what I reckon.........keep the v-one-s for pullstart class and buy an RR for open class, remember you need a pit crew so what you do is alternate between the two and Nut can do the same!
I do this depending on how many of us turn up at whatever track, that way everyone gets a run. And if you reckon the traitor call was harsh............Its summary execution and banishment from any Kyosho thread if you buy one

gt