Wiki Posts
Search

V-ONE S Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 09:24 PM
Tech Master

Old 10-29-2002, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

The question is... has she beaten you yet?

We don't even have any female racers at my track.
Old 10-29-2002, 10:31 PM
Tech Master

Do you really think I would be stupid enough to ever put myself in the position of racing her.......and besides it was novice class she won.

gt

Old 10-29-2002, 11:44 PM
rjl
Tech Fanatic

You could co-drive in Kyosho Cup.
Old 10-30-2002, 03:52 AM
Tech Master

why thank you.......I'm honoured

gt
Old 10-30-2002, 07:17 PM
Tech Addict

IM2Lazy: The question is... has she beaten you yet?
Squizzytaylor: Do you really think I would be stupid enough to ever put myself in the position of racing her.......and besides it was novice class she won.

I see a major problem with you racing her.

1) If you beat her she'll bitch and complain at you that u cheated, then she'll ignore him and deprive him of things, (Not just the R/C) and then she'll want her car to have a bigger motor in it.
2) If she beats him its because he would of let her, so then she'll start bitching at him because he let her and she'll do everything in point 1.

NEVER RACE YOU WIFE SQUIZZY.
Old 10-30-2002, 08:34 PM
Tech Addict

A newer version of the V-One S is about to be released into LHS's in november.

Since heaps of people where doing the Floating Rear Pod Conversion for the V-One S, Kyosho is now releasing a V-One S called the "V-One S Racer"
This information came about from a LHS that i was told to send an e-mail to requesting information for the Conversion and to find out prices.
He stated that he ahd no parts for the conversion and that kyosho is now releasing the ne V-One S Racer.

Just some info u guys might of wanted to know
Old 10-30-2002, 08:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking V-ONE S Racer

wow! that great! hopefully its price is just the same as the VoneS. cant wait to see details on that car....any guys have more information on Kyosho's new V Ones S Racer?

hey, V Ones S thanks for the new info!

By the way IM BAAAACCCKKKK!!!
Old 10-30-2002, 10:55 PM
Tech Adept

How does the rear pod conversion looks like?
Old 10-31-2002, 01:31 AM
Tech Master

That's an interesting move. I didn't see Kyosho doing that. That is the thing about this industry, you never see the good things coming.

Oh yeah, of course I know you would avoid any chance to have your wife beat you! The humiliation, the nagging . However, we've all experienced something like it.

Vone S, I thought I heard that only guys thought bigger was better?
Old 10-31-2002, 01:56 AM
Tech Master

Default re conversion

sounds like a bit of a gimmick to me! Dont get me wrong the set-up works really well with a lola type body but to convert an existing v-one-s/r would only cost about 1400yen

=roughly $40.00aussie on the shelf .

Not grounds for replacing an existing car really. But definately a bonus for some-one looking for a new car.

GT

Old 10-31-2002, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

They will probably keep the V-One S out there, but they have built a newer model of it, basically what they did with the V-One R.

Im2lazy: Vone S, I thought I heard that only guys thought bigger was better?
When it comes to females they think the way to go quicker is to buy the bigger engine, not adjust the car like us Males know how to, they just want that extra bit of power. Make squizzy buy more spare parts for when she crashes at the end of the straight.

Any one want a V-One RR with upgrades?
go here for it.

Its in wollongong NSW bytheway.

Last edited by V-One S; 10-31-2002 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-31-2002, 08:36 PM
Tech Master

Default re-females racing

I've got to give credit where its due, my wife has been competitive for the following reasons.

1) She drives her own race and never gets caught up in heads up battles with other drivers.
2) she finishes every race.
3) she drives a really good line and will drive the car slowly if that is whats required to hold that line.
4) shes got an awesome mechanic to look after the car

Without a word of a lie the only part of maintenence she is involved in is fuelling and cleaning and thats the way I like it.
On average she drives 15-20% slower than most males she races however to finish first, first you must finish.

Personally I couldnt drive like it as I would fall asleep, but it works for her and there were some serious cars in the last series that didn't beat her.

GT

Old 10-31-2002, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

She sounds like a good driver then that knows how to finish the whole time allocation.
Better then trying to beat people into and out of corners which is where u lose the race if u cant drive the car to the setup.

Any way. Good luck 2 u and her for the next race.
Old 10-31-2002, 09:06 PM
Tech Master

Level-headedness is a trait many racers could use. Some new guys insist on racing with the pole-sitter and #2 qualifier as he is about to go down a lap. Your wife seems to be that racer that doesn't get lapped, or she would pull over if she needed to. Then there are the hardcore racers who yell at the new guy making the driver's stand an uncomfortable place. I wish more people would realize what their race is. If they're in last, the race is no longer for first. More female racers would make the track a nicer place overall inmy opinion.

Most racers that have problems have problems with number 1 and 2. Number four usually is part of #2.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.