Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
2013 Team YB Slow Inc. drivers wanted >

2013 Team YB Slow Inc. drivers wanted

2013 Team YB Slow Inc. drivers wanted

Old 08-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default 2013 Team YB Slow Inc. drivers wanted

We are looking for a fresh start to the 2013 season with a new Team. A lot has changed and to be honest we have dropped a lot of are Team drivers because they Frankly were Bad for business or did absolutely nothing to promote the business or this hobby.

We are looking for a few drivers from all regions. If you are interested in being involved with the creation of new parts and love this hobby as much as I do please send resume to [email protected]

If you are looking for "fre stuff" to put in your pit bag and not use or promote please do not respond.

Please supply some race results from the past couple of years and tell me a little bit about yourself. We keep it real at YB Slow and won't deal with drama queens or jerks. We like to have fun and go fast.

Thanks,
Brad
Old 08-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Tech Addict

Sign me up.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hello Brad,

I would love to apply to be a team driver one day, but at the moment I’m just searching for places to run. I live in Albuquerque and our on-road racing has all but evaporated. I notice that your profile states you are from Arizona. Where do you normally race? I was trying to plan some trips out to L.A. to run some of the GLARCRC club events, but if you know of something in your state that might be a great alternative for me to come race. I appreciate your time and I’m glad to see there are still people like you supporting this hobby that I love so dearly.

Sincerely,
Mike H.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Highside20
Hello Brad,

I would love to apply to be a team driver one day, but at the moment I’m just searching for places to run. I live in Albuquerque and our on-road racing has all but evaporated. I notice that your profile states you are from Arizona. Where do you normally race? I was trying to plan some trips out to L.A. to run some of the GLARCRC club events, but if you know of something in your state that might be a great alternative for me to come race. I appreciate your time and I’m glad to see there are still people like you supporting this hobby that I love so dearly.

Sincerely,
Mike H.
Glarc is a great place to race. I go about 6 to 10 times a year. Just got back from the XRay Challenge last weekend. The Mugen race will be I think the 2nd weekend in September and two other three day races in November and December.

No nitro onroad in AZ. I have been traveling to every race I attend for the last 8 or so years.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I think the Mugen race is the 4th weekend in Sept.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
Glarc is a great place to race. I go about 6 to 10 times a year. Just got back from the XRay Challenge last weekend. The Mugen race will be I think the 2nd weekend in September and two other three day races in November and December.

No nitro onroad in AZ. I have been traveling to every race I attend for the last 8 or so years.
Thanks!

I hope to meet you at one of the events this year!
Old 08-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
I think the Mugen race is the 4th weekend in Sept.
I did not see the Mugen race on the GLARC schedule. Was this a recent addition?
Old 08-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Highside20
I did not see the Mugen race on the GLARC schedule. Was this a recent addition?
It was just announced over the weekend during the Xray challenge.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
We are looking for a fresh start to the 2013 season with a new Team. A lot has changed and to be honest we have dropped a lot of are Team drivers because they Frankly were Bad for business or did absolutely nothing to promote the business or this hobby.

We are looking for a few drivers from all regions. If you are interested in being involved with the creation of new parts and love this hobby as much as I do please send resume to [email protected]

If you are looking for "fre stuff" to put in your pit bag and not use or promote please do not respond.

Please supply some race results from the past couple of years and tell me a little bit about yourself. We keep it real at YB Slow and won't deal with drama queens or jerks. We like to have fun and go fast.

Thanks,
Brad
Tried sending an email but it wouldn't go through.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by upncoming
Tried sending an email but it wouldn't go through.
It is a touch confusing.

The www link is his website and from there you can send an email or just use this one:

[email protected]
Old 08-15-2012, 07:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
It is a touch confusing.

The www link is his website and from there you can send an email or just use this one:

[email protected]
Thanks Scott
Old 11-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Suspended

Default TEAM TRINITY

GREETINGS. TEAM Y.B.SLOW. IM EXCIITED ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY AND I SENSE YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO IS HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND IS WILLINGLY TO DO WHATEVER IS NEEDED TO PROMOTE THIS TEAM WHO SEEMS TO LOVE THE SPORT AS MUCH AS I DO ...