Apriciate the help guy`s but its a new servo on throttle and i`ve swaped engines 3 times(picco torque/ RB M3 / CRF orion) and the problem persists. I have this from the beginning of the season with new servo`s. Ive checked the servo travel and the carb several times when i replaced the engines. Adjusted the carb so its aligned. Have a strong spring on it now.
It is difficult to notice because it accurs at random, but now i know its not me doing it. Costly pointwise for the nationals so i need a solution for the last 2 races. And it was costly last nationals since the fueltank/receiver and the servo died with the crash.
I`ve ordered the capasitor from spektrum, because it solves the glitches they say, but it seams strange that the 2 savox servo`s cause this problem. It is like it doesn`t respond for a second. Glitching
There is a lot written here about it, but its all regarding electric and BEC for speedo`s. After my last crash on the last nationals i have a new receiver so that is not the solution. I spend o whole day trying to adres the problem and seen the car/throttle servo hesitate on the starterbox already once.
Hopefully someone has had it and has a solution other than replacing all the electronics.
Some other things i tried;
move the antenne outward away from the powerleads,
shorten the servo wires
put normal battery`s in the transmitter DX3S to up the voltage