MantisWorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:57 AM   #602
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantisWorx View Post
coming soon!!
Now this is pretty badazz!!

Looks great!!! I just got one today from Craigslist. Enjoy!!!! Love that Sumo power GTR body
Old 07-21-2013, 06:12 AM   #603
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by *1speedy View Post
Absolute Hobbyz has them in stock. here is a link

http://www.absolutehobbyz.com/produc...ducts_id=11068
That is Ready to run kit with the transmitter and receiver plus electronic thats not what i want i want the Kit (no electronics no transmitter)
Thanks

Last edited by roman76; 07-21-2013 at 06:26 AM.
roman76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:51 AM   #604
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Old 07-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #605
Tech Adept

Quote:
Finally!!!!
Nissan GTR
Now when can we get that badassss?
Sakura xi sport USGT
aris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #606
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking

Quote:
Looking good i have decided to get all three just because of how good this looks painted. Looking forward to getting the bodies now all we need is some upgrades to the car and we will be great. Please don't forget to make some spurs for the new transmission I know you would have a hard time keeping them in stock. And less than 17 degree C-Hubs please .
rfordrford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #607
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
Finally!!!!
Nissan GTR
Now when can we get that badassss?
Pre- orders will begin wed/thursday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfordrford View Post
Looking good i have decided to get all three just because of how good this looks painted. Looking forward to getting the bodies now all we need is some upgrades to the car and we will be great. Please don't forget to make some spurs for the new transmission I know you would have a hard time keeping them in stock. And less than 17 degree C-Hubs please .
So the hubs are 17*, do you know what the kick up is?
I looked at the spurs and i think i can only make second gear spurs, i will look closer at it, so many projects going on right now!
Old 07-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #608
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jspeed View Post
Its actually based in the "STR" chassis, the "RR" version is a slightly longer wheelbase truggy platform. Will try to make a few of the Forgass events to run GT again. Hope to see ya at the Fort!
JSpeed...Did I meet you at FORGASS Nuggets Raceway few months back..You drove a GT1 Red Ferrari body ?
Yb2fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #609
Tech Regular

Quote:
Pre- orders will begin wed/thursday!

So the hubs are 17*, do you know what the kick up is?
I looked at the spurs and i think i can only make second gear spurs, i will look closer at it, so many projects going on right now!
Yes Marcus...I was told that it was 17* also per my convo with the owner of infernosonly.com ...And yes, the new tranny has no optional spurs from the factory ..... WE ARE STUCK AND CANT GET ON THE PODIUM !! LOL....
Old 07-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #610
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yb2fast View Post
Yes Marcus...I was told that it was 17* also per my convo with the owner of infernosonly.com ...And yes, the new tranny has no optional spurs from the factory ..... WE ARE STUCK AND CANT GET ON THE PODIUM !! LOL....

You mean to tell me there are NO optional spur gears for that tranny? I have no idea what tranny i have in mine can you post a pic of yours or even both of them side by side please?

Have any of you just flipped the C hubs? if the kick up is the standard 15* and the hubs are 17 thats only 2* positive and i bet you could shim the kick up t get that at zero. Since the chassis has kickup it wont feel like a flat chassis zero. i have done this before and it works rather well but takes some adjustments in the rear to gain grip. I will try it out and see. My son will be racing the car this coming weekend so i will make some changes and see how it goes.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #611
Tech Regular

Quote:
You mean to tell me there are NO optional spur gears for that tranny? I have no idea what tranny i have in mine can you post a pic of yours or even both of them side by side please?

Have any of you just flipped the C hubs? if the kick up is the standard 15* and the hubs are 17 thats only 2* positive and i bet you could shim the kick up t get that at zero. Since the chassis has kickup it wont feel like a flat chassis zero. i have done this before and it works rather well but takes some adjustments in the rear to gain grip. I will try it out and see. My son will be racing the car this coming weekend so i will make some changes and see how it goes.
Marcus...I will post a pic of both trannys for you....I am pretty sure you have the old tranny ! The new Tranny uses a shoe type setup to transfer the drive similar to a 2 shoe clutch setup....the old uses one centrifical arm that swings out and basiclly hitches the spur gear....those old trannys btw have many optional spurs...I have never tried flipping the hubs btw...I think a few ppl have tried that with no advantage actually....
Old 07-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #612
Tech Champion

Quote:
Marcus...I will post a pic of both trannys for you....I am pretty sure you have the old tranny ! The new Tranny uses a shoe type setup to transfer the drive similar to a 2 shoe clutch setup....the old uses one centrifical arm that swings out and basiclly hitches the spur gear....those old trannys btw have many optional spurs...I have never tried flipping the hubs btw...I think a few ppl have tried that with no advantage actually....

I have the new one, looks just like the ones on my TeamC, and this car is under geared by a good amount for sure.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #613
Tech Champion

Let me ask you guys something, The team C aluminum hubs are 70.00, i sell a good amount of them. would it be too much money for 0 hubs that cost a 80.00 out of aluminum? 3d printing them would be higher than that and not near as strong, i could have them made out of aluminum for about that much but not worth the investment if nobody will buy them.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #614
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Let me ask you guys something, The team C aluminum hubs are 70.00, i sell a good amount of them. would it be too much money for 0 hubs that cost a 80.00 out of aluminum? 3d printing them would be higher than that and not near as strong, i could have them made out of aluminum for about that much but not worth the investment if nobody will buy them.
i would be interested in the c hubs and the second gear. I would but a few of the gears myself.
rfordrford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:34 PM   #615
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

Quote:
JSpeed...Did I meet you at FORGASS Nuggets Raceway few months back..You drove a GT1 Red Ferrari body ?
Never been to Nugget’s raceway yet, looks like a excellent track.

Haven’t run Kyosho’s IGT1 chassis or their Ferrari since back in 2008 when we started racing these GT cars on Florida’s tracks.

If I start racing in the Florida State Series again this season, it’ll be with my Ipanema Warrior body, Sirio CL7R-STI & Blackhawk transmission equipped IGT2 ride.

Hopefully I’ll see ya at the races!
Attached Thumbnails
Kyosho Inferno GT, GT2 Race Spec-1-ipanema-warrior-gt.jpg  
Jspeed is offline   Reply With Quote