Search
Like Tree27Likes

Kyosho Inferno GT, GT2 Race Spec

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 08:03 AM
Tech Addict

Smile

Originally Posted by lagos
dear friend, if you expect that kyosho produces options hubs carriers , it is better to change the brand because I gave up waiting and in some days or next month I will have my hub carriers made ​​by myself so artezanal as i can ....... My idea is to use only the angle of the kick up and leave the hub carrier with zero degrees .... I intend to make the parts in aluminum, or use inserts in a standart plastic hub to modify the angle of caster, after modifying the plug holes in the piece .... in the last 4 races I participated with my custom kyosho car , we were fast enough to get 4 wins ... and this proves that it is possible to have a competitive setup and overcome their ofnas and cobras that infest the tracks so well .... I feel I am reaching the limit, and this upgrade will be needed soon to attain the next level in performance .... is sad to see that the brand that created this category is frozen in time ... and that left us with a non reliable and old project sad car , its a bomb car .... and if you dont modify parts and make upgrades , you ll never finish a race .... COME ON KYOSHO , DO NOT ABANDON YOUR FANS AND RACERS ALL OVER THE WORLD .... YOU HAVE CREATE THE GT CLASS AND NOW WE HAVE TO MAKE PARTS TO RACE FAST ENOUTH .... IS IT RIGHT ??? FOR ME NO !!! PLEASE ... MAKE SOME NEW FRONT HUBS , OR NEW FRONT HUB CARRIES ... WE NEED IT .... MAKE NEW ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION HOLDERS TOO.... WHAT HAPPEN ??? HAVE YOU FROZEN IN TIME !!! I CAN ANSWER ... YES !!!! ... AND TIME IS ON LIMITE ... IF I LL FELL ABANDON , I LL HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR BRAND AND I LL BE HAPPY WITH OTHER CAR THAT DO THE DEVELOPMENT HOME WORK ....
how many years you ll continue to produce a BIG TOY GT CAR and sell it as a "RACE SPEC" car .... this is a joke guys ....come on !!!

att

Guga
WOW, nice track and good looking car.

Thanks for your enthusiasm for the Kyosho GT. Just think, that little monster is but a 'steering fix' away from being able to get out front again like you have!!! It just 'doesn't compute' to think the Kyosho can turn as necessary without reducing the darn camber.

Post up on here on give me a PM when you start making your 'new and improved' versions!!!!!!

Thanks....
Old 05-06-2013, 01:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Angry

Originally Posted by scary_jerry

Thanks for your enthusiasm for the Kyosho GT. Just think, that little monster is but a 'steering fix' away from being able to get out front again like you have!!! It just 'doesn't compute' to think the Kyosho can turn as necessary without reducing the darn camber.

Post up on here on give me a PM when you start making your 'new and improved' versions!!!!!!

Thanks....
Not to mention making a new transmission but only making one set of compatible spurs to go with it. They are about to make me give up on them as well. It's just frustrating when they don't care about the customer. With all the money I put into this car I could have bought a cobra all the upgrades, spurs and piniones and still save a ton of money and end up with a better car.

Last edited by rfordrford; 05-06-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Tech Rookie

hey guys i had a question i got a axial .28rr spec 2 on my inferno gt2 and i was wondering what kinda exhaust pipe i had to use or if the one it came stock on the car will work fine and perform well thanks ..
Old 05-07-2013, 05:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

you can use your pipe ok ... but in future you may change to another in-line pipe of your choise ok ...
Old 05-07-2013, 06:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks....
hey man ... yesterday night , i give the specs to a friend ... his father is a mechanich that have some machines that can help to make the new front hub carriers .... for that first try , we gona make than with zero degree of caster ... we dont have a cnc machine , so we gona put hand work on it ... but he says is possible .... lets see .... hahahahahaha after the job done , i ll gona put pics here ...

with the right machinery ... is a easy work to do ... we have thinking a lot of ways to do it .... but we dont have all the tools to do it in a industrial clean visual ....but will work fine if he can do the parts !!! now is waiting some days
Old 05-07-2013, 06:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

+1000
dear friend, if you expect that kyosho produces options hubs carriers , it is better to change the brand because I gave up waiting and in some days or next month I will have my hub carriers made ​​by myself so artezanal as i can ....... My idea is to use only the angle of the kick up and leave the hub carrier with zero degrees .... I intend to make the parts in aluminum, or use inserts in a standart plastic hub to modify the angle of caster, after modifying the plug holes in the piece .... in the last 4 races I participated with my custom kyosho car , we were fast enough to get 4 wins ... and this proves that it is possible to have a competitive setup and overcome their ofnas and cobras that infest the tracks so well .... I feel I am reaching the limit, and this upgrade will be needed soon to attain the next level in performance .... is sad to see that the brand that created this category is frozen in time ... and that left us with a non reliable and old project sad car , its a bomb car .... and if you dont modify parts and make upgrades , you ll never finish a race .... COME ON KYOSHO , DO NOT ABANDON YOUR FANS AND RACERS ALL OVER THE WORLD .... YOU HAVE CREATE THE GT CLASS AND NOW WE HAVE TO MAKE PARTS TO RACE FAST ENOUTH .... IS IT RIGHT ??? FOR ME NO !!! PLEASE ... MAKE SOME NEW FRONT HUBS , OR NEW FRONT HUB CARRIES ... WE NEED IT .... MAKE NEW ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION HOLDERS TOO.... WHAT HAPPEN ??? HAVE YOU FROZEN IN TIME !!! I CAN ANSWER ... YES !!!! ... AND TIME IS ON LIMITE ... IF I LL FELL ABANDON , I LL HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR BRAND AND I LL BE HAPPY WITH OTHER CAR THAT DO THE DEVELOPMENT HOME WORK ....
how many years you ll continue to produce a BIG TOY GT CAR and sell it as a "RACE SPEC" car .... this is a joke guys ....come on !!!

att

Guga
Old 05-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Tech Addict

Smile steering fix

LAGOS...........you may end up being nominated GT Hero if you pull that off......
Old 05-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

The caster is long overdue for a fix. This has been hammered on by racers for the past seven years and no fix yet from Kyosho. I guess they are ok with everyone moving away to the other brands. I did.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Tech Rookie

you can use your pipe ok ... but in future you may change to another in-line pipe of your choise ok ...
ok i dont have the stock pipe either i just want to know if it will fit so i can get it because i got one but it doens' fit so i want to know if the one came with the car it fix that motor ...
Old 05-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Tech Rookie

ok i dont have the stock pipe either i just want to know if it will fit so i can get it because i got one but it doens' fit so i want to know if the one came with the car it fix that motor ... Kyosho Inferno GT, GT2 Race Spec-picsart_1367958530103.jpg

Kyosho Inferno GT, GT2 Race Spec-picsart_1367958468863.jpg theres it the motor and the outlet i got man
Old 05-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Try a JP-3 with that engine, you'll love it.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

LAGOS...........you may end up being nominated GT Hero if you pull that off......
We actually designed and built a few multiple degree caster block prototypes almost 3 years ago.

Have the patterns for 0, 3, 6 and 8 degree blocks for the IGT. They were race tested by a few of our Team guys with excellent results; they all loved them.

The tooling to mass produce them in plastic is not cheap and since some of you guys routinely enjoy bashing everything Ipanema has done for GT racing since the inception of the class we helped create in the first place....... The decision to invest money into the project was scraped; thanks to a few loud mouth haters.

Its all about “ROI” in the end, good luck.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Talking

Originally Posted by Jspeed
We actually designed and built a few multiple degree caster block prototypes almost 3 years ago.

Have the patterns for 0, 3, 6 and 8 degree blocks for the IGT. They were race tested by a few of our Team guys with excellent results; they all loved them.

The tooling to mass produce them in plastic is not cheap and since some of you guys routinely enjoy bashing everything Ipanema has done for GT racing since the inception of the class we helped create in the first place....... The decision to invest money into the project was scraped; thanks to a few loud mouth haters.

how about producing them by the order for a few of us who had no part in the bashing?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jspeed

I understand when you say that, and if at the time the kyosho was dominant in the class it was decided not to proceed with the project, now imagine that the brand is decaying in gt class ,with all the new and more advanced cars brands popping up here and there .. . the kyosho GT cars and their philosophy of doing things lead us increasingly going the way of extinction of the kyosho cars on the gt class .... I'll have to run this year even with my car and did not think to switch brands, for financial reasons only , and I like to produce parts and make adjustment parts in my cars, I enjoy it, but I think things could be easier for us, we insist on an old fashioned design ....

on the past , whem kyosho create the MP 7,5 , they thinked , this car design will last forever ...... how many years they will push the platform kyosho mp 7.5 on us ... hehehehee

I'd love to get my hands on these prototypes to race , or at least , see some pictures of them .... can you help in it ... pleasssssssse hehehehehe
Old 05-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Tech Regular

I have 3 Infernos myself, one I keep as a display car with a clean Ferrari body, one is a GT2 for parking lot fun with a big block LRP .30, (lol) and one GT1 that I am currently building with every piece of good product available for it...including stuff from Dragon Racing Hong Kong..(sheesh...lol)...They actually make front hubs but I have no idea if caster corrections were designed in them..

Any Thoughts ?...I will post pics as I build...already have the lightened chassis for the MP777....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.