Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
CAN SOMEONE POSSIBLY HELP WITH IDENTIFING A ON ROAD NITRO BY CHASIS NOT THE BOX >

CAN SOMEONE POSSIBLY HELP WITH IDENTIFING A ON ROAD NITRO BY CHASIS NOT THE BOX

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CAN SOMEONE POSSIBLY HELP WITH IDENTIFING A ON ROAD NITRO BY CHASIS NOT THE BOX

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Suspended

Default CAN SOMEONE POSSIBLY HELP WITH IDENTIFING A ON ROAD NITRO BY CHASIS NOT THE BOX

GO TO FOR SALE OR TRADE, HIT SEARCH FORUM, TYPE IN RS4 AND A LIST WILL COME UP, I BOUGHT THE ITEMS UNDER SCREEN NAME SEDATIVE, BUT I BOUGHT THEM THINKING I WAS BUYING AN RS4 2 OR ANY RS4 NITRO FOR THAT MATTER.

THING IS I GOT TO LOOKING CLOSER AT IT AND I DON'T BELIEVE I BOUGHT WHAT I THOUGHT I DID. IT WAS NOT FROM THE SELLER, HE DIDNT DO ANYTHNG WRONG, HE LISTED HE DIDNT KNOW EITHER IN HIS ADVERT. BUT HE SEEMS WILLING TO WORK WITH ME IF ITS NOT AN RS4. I KNOW THE RS4'S ARE ANCIENT.

but i like them there easy to work on, great parking lot cars, so with that if you could scroll over to that sceen for me and help me identify that car, and pay attention to the servo mounted on the top plate upside down, and the front a arms, i don't remember any rs4's have cups on there a arms. and i surely dont remember them having servo's for steering mounted upside down on the top plate.

SO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS, THIS IS DUE TO SHIP TOMORROW AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW BEFORE SO ME AND SELLER CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT ON THIS.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Suspended

37 people have looked at my posting, and i cant get one fellow to browse my advert and see if they could be of help, i was under the impression the guys on here helped out in certain occasion's, hey i know im some what new, but ive been a member now for a couple years, and really never hav asked anyone for anything like this. this is a unique situation in which a mistake may have been made, and i know with the collective exsperience of the guys on this site, someone could possibly reconize this car. its in for sale for trade, click thread search, type rs4 and look at sedative screen name, the car listed under his advert is the car im trying to identify. any help would be appreciated, i think it is a serpent of some sort, cant be for sure i dont know much about serpent those have been out of my price range for years. i was hoping it to be the back yard rs4 version of on road nitro parking lot car. can someone take a look please
Old 04-30-2012, 02:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chaparral2300
37 people have looked at my posting, and i cant get one fellow to browse my advert and see if they could be of help, i was under the impression the guys on here helped out in certain occasion's, hey i know im some what new, but ive been a member now for a couple years, and really never hav asked anyone for anything like this. this is a unique situation in which a mistake may have been made, and i know with the collective exsperience of the guys on this site, someone could possibly reconize this car. its in for sale for trade, click thread search, type rs4 and look at sedative screen name, the car listed under his advert is the car im trying to identify. any help would be appreciated, i think it is a serpent of some sort, cant be for sure i dont know much about serpent those have been out of my price range for years. i was hoping it to be the back yard rs4 version of on road nitro parking lot car. can someone take a look please
there are so many for sale sections . it may help to provide a link to your Ad.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:22 AM
Suspended

not sure how to do that, but the section i need for someone to look at is in the for sale and trade, scroll up to the search thread, and type in rs4 and the screen name sedative is the posting that has the pictures im referring to. if you chould help me to establish a link i could do that as well. or it is in the for sale for trade section,its downn a bit over half way down on the forum list.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:24 AM
Suspended

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/ i think this is a link to forum i am reffering to, im try or a link directly to post http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/...ve-153868.html
Old 04-30-2012, 03:01 AM
Tech Elite

http://www.rctech.net/forum/10670021-post17.html

Sedative didnt seem to be co-operative. Did you use paypal ?
Old 04-30-2012, 03:19 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Kinda looks like an OFNA OB4 to me.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:36 AM
Tech Elite

i think Wing Racer is correct. i just looked at all previous RS4 Nitro cars, and all of them run C Hub front suspension. some are also shaft driven too.
a picture of the OFNA OB4 and it just looks like the car pictured in the for sale section. but when i ran Pull start Class, there were Many parts that were interchangable from Various cars, seemed the plat Form was all the same, so i then went completely different direction and Got a hold of a Yokomo GT-4. Awesome car. even though this car may be part Ofna and Part HPI, i dont think it represents what is on the Box and exactly what you are going to Buy... an RS4 !
Old 04-30-2012, 04:38 AM
Tech Elite

http://www.rccartips.com/ofna-ob4.htm

this is the OB4 by the way.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Suspended

YEAH I DID USE PAY PAL, AND IM FILING A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE PURCHASE, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, BUT THIS IS A HOBBY NOT A CONTEST OR EBAY WHERE YOU COMMONLY SEE PEOPLEE DOING PEOPLE THIS WAY. ITS GOT NASTY IVE FOUND A POST ON HERE WHERE HE AND ANOTHER WERE CUTTING UP CALLED IT A FRANKENSTEIN RS4 BY THE FRENCHMAN OR SOMETHING. POMPAS ASS IF YOU ASK ME, THATS NOT WHAT THE HOBBY'S ABOUT. SORRRY ABOUT THE CAPS, HE THINKS ITS ABOUT ME WANTING TO BUUY SOMEHTING ELSE, WELL YOUR DARN RIGHT I DO, I WANNA BUY HPI RS4 NITRO PARTS ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:35 PM
Suspended

NO IT DOESNT REPRESENT ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT THE PURCHASE WAS ABOUT, HE NEW THAT IN ADVANCE, I PRACTICALLY BEGGED THE GUY TO CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME AND DISCUSS ITEMS ON THE CAR, I HAD MY RS42 IN MY HAND AND WANTED TO POINT OUT TO HIM THAT THERE WERE DIFFERENCCE, AND YOU KNOW YOU COULDNT TELL WHAT KIND OF CAR IS ON THAT BOX WITH A LEXAN TOP ON IT EITHER, HE GOT ME, PAY PAL IS GONNA HAVE TO COVER THIS. THATS ALL THEIR IS TO IT. I FEEL.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Suspended

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, IVE JUST SPENT ABOUT ALL DAY TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF THIS GUY AND I FINALLY DO, AND HES UN CORPORATIVE, AND THEN WHEN HE DOES CALL ME HES TRYING TO THREATEN ME, I MEAN I GOT KIDS ANSWERING THE PHONE AND THIS GUY IS CHOMPING OFF AT THE BIT. HES NEW BUT THATS NO EXCUSE.