R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-01-2005, 12:15 PM   #1
Tech Rookie
Thumbs up Big Thanks To Jim Hottinger

Just took delivery of my new Delta XP4 at the weekend.

As I work for Princess Cruises onboard the Cruiseship Diamond Princess, and am only in LA on a saturday and get no time off to get ashore. Going out to buy my new Delta wasn't quite as easy for me as most people.

I could have had it mailed, and it would probably have arrived without any problem. But Jim Hottinger who I bought the kit off, personally delivered it to the ship while we were docked in Los Angeles.

Now to me...... that's about as good support from a distributor as you can expect. I even got an e-mail from Delta thanking me for purchasing their car. Now if the car goes as well as the customer support, then I'm already holding the trophy.

Car going together great, will update with some pics later.

Big Thanks to Jim Hottinger for taking the time to drive down to San Pedro (Port of Los Angeles) and personally deliver my new car.

That Mustang of his ain't slow either Big Car Park and a quick Mustang with a Supercharger Howling away......
cossie is offline   Reply With Quote