Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ever heard rcblast.com?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 10:02 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Ever heard rcblast.com?

I checked there website www.rcblast.net and found out they have low price on on-road or off-road kit nitro or electric. Someone do business with them before? are they for real? Kyosho Inferno GT2 RTR 1/8 $305 plus shipping here in Las Vegas $38

Last edited by Geiger; 01-30-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hey Geiger, i found this site and asked the same question myself. eveyone who responded were suspiciouse and no one had delt with them. it left me interested to find out more so i made an order to check that paypal worked on there site. once i got to the checkout paypal was not listed as a payment option even though they use the "paypal" letterhead on there cover page. i sent them an email asking why it couldnt be used and they replyed that they wernt yet regestered with paypal and will only be able to accept direct deposit. LONG STORY SHORT: nothing adds up, it screams scam, if you send them money kiss it goodbye.
that said id be pleased to proven wrong though, so if someone can prove there for real, feel free. cheers, Tom
Old 01-30-2012, 07:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by mcmayhem
hey Geiger, i found this site and asked the same question myself. eveyone who responded were suspiciouse and no one had delt with them. it left me interested to find out more so i made an order to check that paypal worked on there site. once i got to the checkout paypal was not listed as a payment option even though they use the "paypal" letterhead on there cover page. i sent them an email asking why it couldnt be used and they replyed that they wernt yet regestered with paypal and will only be able to accept direct deposit. LONG STORY SHORT: nothing adds up, it screams scam, if you send them money kiss it goodbye.
that said id be pleased to proven wrong though, so if someone can prove there for real, feel free. cheers, Tom
I'm sorry mcmayhem it is www.rcblast.net
Old 01-30-2012, 07:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)
Angry rcblast

people do not buy/order from rcblast.net like others said you send them money and you can kissed good bye. The price too good too be true.....i rather buy here from the States.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Geiger
I'm sorry mcmayhem it is www.rcblast.net
thats cool, rcblast.net is the site i was thinking of. like i said- dont go near it with a 10ft pole.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

http://www.rcdji.com/

Here's another one to avoid. Site looks too similar and wouldn't be surprised if it's run by the same crooks.

I say stay alert, be aware, and don't get sucked in by great prices and when in doubt always ask the RC community. It's the only way to shut these sob's down!!
Old 01-31-2012, 12:40 PM
Tech Initiate

i recon thats the same guys for sure!
Old 01-31-2012, 02:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Where can I find a good deal for Kyosho Inferno GT2 nitro?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:06 PM
Boz
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I have just been informed by an importer in Indonesia that they do not supply kits to this website shop at all.

Do not buy from RCBlast.