Skyline Racing Products

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 12:46 AM
Tech Elite

gj skyline drivers!
Old 07-20-2005, 01:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Awesome jobs by all of my team mates! I wish I could have made it there to help out with pitting but instead I am stuck here in rainy China at the moment. I will hopefully be back RC racing in a week when I get to Taiwan and try to break my idol's track record at Silverstone. J/K
Old 07-20-2005, 01:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Racing4Evo
Awesome jobs by all of my team mates! I wish I could have made it there to help out with pitting but instead I am stuck here in rainy China at the moment. I will hopefully be back RC racing in a week when I get to Taiwan and try to break my idol's track record at Silverstone. J/K
Where have you been Peter PM me!!!
Old 07-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Tech Regular

I just wanted to stop by and tell anyone thats reading this that if you arent running a one of the Skyline pipes, you should be. These things are awesome. They have the best overall package out of any pipe i've run. Awesome power (top and bottom end), and also great for mileage. Doesnt get much better then that. The other good part is now I dont have to worry about testing different pipes because the Skyline is already the best. So, try one out and you'll find out what I mean.

Oh, and the RRR towers can take one hell of a beating so run that too.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bobby Flack
I just wanted to stop by and tell anyone thats reading this that if you arent running a one of the Skyline pipes, you should be. These things are awesome. They have the best overall package out of any pipe i've run. Awesome power (top and bottom end), and also great for mileage. Doesnt get much better then that. The other good part is now I dont have to worry about testing different pipes because the Skyline is already the best. So, try one out and you'll find out what I mean.

Oh, and the RRR towers can take one hell of a beating so run that too.
i was thinking what pipe is the best. let me just share a tad of information. ralph burch distributes Max (fantini) motors. he also distributes their pipes. at the nationals, (i pit across from him and saw what he runs) he ran the max motor with a skyline vr12 pipe. that in itself should tell you what kindof pipe skyline produces. (p.s. skyline is not sponsoring me at all, i just keep their name in my signature because i think they are one of the very good companies out there that actually stand behind their product and provide the best customer support)
Old 07-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I did test pipes on X-Dyno with Brian and we did test different pipes-conclusion is that-Skyline pipe turn my son's REX to 45K RPMs (actualy it was 47K, but test time is 6 second and engine reach max after test time was over) and the rest of pipes is only 43K RPMs. So that pipe not only get more RPM, it keeps engine pooling more more and more. I do have phisical proove-print outs and test was done on certifyed Dyno, not at just home made brak in stand. HP on that pipe is about 10% higher then on another pipes, torq accodingly. one more thing-it brings engine to max HP earlier then any other pipes.
There is no doubts what we are going to use-only VR12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Highely recomended pipe for any type of tracks.
Keep a good work Ken!!!!!!
Edward
Old 07-22-2005, 02:13 PM
Tech Elite

congratulations on making the A-main at the Roar nats Bobby Flack.
Your car looked like it got better and better during the weekend.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks! It was a struggle for the first couple days. Never really found anything decent until Saturday, when I got the car going pretty good. Never really experienced a track like that so it was a lot of work trying to figure out what the heck I needed to do.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by joemugen
i was thinking what pipe is the best. let me just share a tad of information. ralph burch distributes Max (fantini) motors. he also distributes their pipes. at the nationals, (i pit across from him and saw what he runs) he ran the max motor with a skyline vr12 pipe. that in itself should tell you what kindof pipe skyline produces. (p.s. skyline is not sponsoring me at all, i just keep their name in my signature because i think they are one of the very good companies out there that actually stand behind their product and provide the best customer support)
Joe,

You promised you wouldn't tell!

Mark
Old 07-23-2005, 05:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by MBlackketter
Joe,

You promised you wouldn't tell!

Mark
sorry Mark!!! i couldnt help myself.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:12 AM
Tech Elite

Free bump for a company that makes excellent products!

Their VR12 Pipe.... Very highly recommended
Old 07-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Tech Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by Top Gun 777
I did test pipes on X-Dyno with Brian and we did test different pipes-conclusion is that-Skyline pipe turn my son's REX to 45K RPMs (actualy it was 47K, but test time is 6 second and engine reach max after test time was over) and the rest of pipes is only 43K RPMs. So that pipe not only get more RPM, it keeps engine pooling more more and more. I do have phisical proove-print outs and test was done on certifyed Dyno, not at just home made brak in stand. HP on that pipe is about 10% higher then on another pipes, torq accodingly. one more thing-it brings engine to max HP earlier then any other pipes.
There is no doubts what we are going to use-only VR12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Highely recomended pipe for any type of tracks.
Keep a good work Ken!!!!!!
Edward
Edward nice website.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Tech Adept

Default manga

Originally Posted by MCRUZ
Edward nice website.
hi mark. check out my new design for the rjv race. hope you guys like it.
Attached Thumbnails Skyline Racing Products-dsc01636.jpg   Skyline Racing Products-dsc01637.jpg   Skyline Racing Products-dsc01638.jpg   Skyline Racing Products-dsc01640.jpg   Skyline Racing Products-dsc01643.jpg  

Old 07-29-2005, 01:35 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jmgouk
hi mark. check out my new design for the rjv race. hope you guys like it.
very impressed!!!
Old 07-29-2005, 04:04 PM
Tech Elite

Sweet paint job Jeremy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.