Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
How much G can we produce? >

How much G can we produce?

How much G can we produce?

Old 02-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by stefan
This is what you are looking for:
That looks like a sweet system. I think I'm gonna buy a iPod in the near future so I can check this out...maybe give myself a little more incentive to purchase a XO-1 also.

Wonder how effective the system is on dirt? I would think all the wheel spin/sliding would really throw the numbers off, right?

The idea of measuring tilt would be fantastic on or off road. Obviously no 2 parts are going to work exactly the same as one another, seeing the actual performance characteristics through real time driving numbers would help tremendously with fine tuning suspension. I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread.

Sorry to take the pics out, i'm getting a message about not posting urls until a certain post count.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:51 AM
Tech Lord

In the search for a local shop for these sensors I came to this one: http://www.freescale.com/files/senso...t/MMA7361L.pdf

It is the same as what I already did find but this one can handle 6G