R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-26-2012, 09:56 AM   #16
Tech Apprentice

I am used to buy a substantial amount of items from RC Mushroom, and I have never had a bad experience with them.

Normally they ship very fast (same day or the next), with fair shipping costs, and they do have a great communication.

Indeed some items are out of stock for longer than we may expect, but I think it is not their fault (Sanwa receivers e.g.).

Here in Brazil we have very few local hobby shops, so buying RC stuff overseas is almost mandatory, mainly for those specialty items/tools/electronics.

I just have bought a Sanwa TLS-01 unit from them, it was shipped the very next day.

As for one, I do recommend their service.
Team Associated | Mugen | HoBao | Kyosho | MST | Traxxas | Tamiya | Hobbywing | Trinity | SMC | JConcepts | AKA | Sweep | Sanwa

Last edited by cardinal; 04-26-2012 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Spelling
cardinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #17
Tech Adept
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I've had good luck buying overseas (rcmart, rc mushroom, etc.)

If a local hobby shop carries it (at less than 30% markup), I'll support them and buy it there.

I rarely buy from US online sites though, there's no point in that, not only do they charge too much (US Shipping), but taxes etc. are often too high.
jjjheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #18
Tech Adept
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I'm a regular online shopper with RC Mushroom. I have had 1 or 2 orders that I had to chase up due to items being out of stock however they have always been more than helpful. Excellent prices and as mentioned previously their shipping costs are very fair.

Team_Krusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:33 AM   #19
Tech Adept
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I have placed a few orders with Rc Mushroom over the last few years.

I have never had a problem with the goods that they send out.And the freight there is all ways a tracking number as i pay that little extra.
They have always kept me up to date one there web site on the status.
Once the package arrives at my front door it is all ways packed well and all the parts are there all the time.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK Rc Mushroom........
favo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #20
Tech Apprentice
Send a message via ICQ to Lassis

RC-mushroom, best RC shop in the world !!!!!

Luciano Assis

Lassis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:59 AM   #21
Tech Addict
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

RC Mushroom are quite good. I've never had an order go wrong with them. I've used many of the bigger US stores too and a few European ones. Mostly positive experiences.

I have noticed recently though that alot of the Hong Kong online store prices have begun to creep up. The gap isn't as great as it use to be between them and the US stores.
John. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #22
Tech Adept

I buy tons of stuff from mushroom. More economic than Amain for me with lower shipping and also no customs. Never had an issue.
Previously owned - Mugen Seiki MBX7, MBX6, MBX6T, MBX6e, Thunder Tiger MTA4 S50, ST-1, Sparrowhawk XB, HPI BAJA 5Bss, Mini Recon, TRAXXAS REVO 3.3, AE RC8 onroad
rcindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:46 PM   #23
Tech Initiate
Thumbs down

Hmm seem to be having a problem with an order from RC Mushroom, placed and paid for an order nearly 6 days ago but every time I check its still in processing and my e-mails querying why go unanswered

Anybody else having any problems with them recently ?
eigthracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #24
Tech Addict
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I just had an order come in from them about 2 weeks ago, and the service was excellent. Are any of the items on Back order? Thats normally where the problems are, they often hold a shipment until everything is there. It is weird though, I normally get an email explaining that the item is not in stock, and they gave me the option of shipping now, or waiting for the item. Always have them ship it right away, as some items take a long time to come in.

Shawn68z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:08 AM   #25
Tech Initiate
Thumbs up

All of a sudden and after I posted here I have got a response from them hurrah ! and the order has now been dispatched. No reason given for the delay though, so perhaps they have just been very busy ?
Serpent 966TE , GRP .21, Picco 2033 Tuned pipe, Futaba 3GR 2.4ghz, SRC Zytec v2 shell
eigthracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 03:02 AM   #26
Tech Addict

rcmushroom achieve the 'hat trick'.

Three out of three of my last orders that were listed as 'IN STOCK' were not in stock after I ordered and paid for them.

One item over $150 is still not in stock (and has not shipped) after several weeks.
I assume it will turn up eventually (they have not taken the item off their website yet).

Are they waiting until you order the expensive items before they order it from the manufacturer.

It wouldn't be a problem if they offered a full refund on all out of stock items, but they don't. You either swap it for something else or remove the item and get store credit.
Once they've got your money, they wont give it back LOL.

I would prefer they offered a full refund so you could order from someone who Does actually have the item in stock.

Bad business ethic IMHO.
QRCCRA, QLD Radio Circuit Car Racing Association, England Park Raceway, Brendale, Brisbane North, Australia.

RCORRSC, Radio Control Off Road Racing Sunshine Coast, (Mooloolah Valley), Australia.
El Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #27
Tech Addict
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to gary47
Default order

Originally Posted by eigthracer View Post
Hmm seem to be having a problem with an order from RC Mushroom, placed and paid for an order nearly 6 days ago but every time I check its still in processing and my e-mails querying why go unanswered

Anybody else having any problems with them recently ?
If you don't use pay pal it can be night mare cause need clear threw your bank or credit card company, why get processing note on order.
gary47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #28
Tech Initiate

Anyone got any idea when their O.S. Speed 21XZ-R On-Road Engine back on stock? Price looks good!
ferrariGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:30 PM   #29
Tech Rookie

I had first purchase from rc mushroom and really bad experience. In fact bought from ebay and paid via paypal. Item was posted via courier. Didnt received item, however parcel had tracking number. I was waiting for parcel 6weeks. Last messages on tracking system says: "Forwarded for processing" and "Returned to sender - not collected by addressee".
I opened case on ebay. Few days later ebay decide close the case and this case has been decided in the seller's favour. and didnt refunded my money. Parcel contents is expensive radio for $420. Thats completely ridiculous. Worst experience with mushroom and ebay with such ridiculous decisions also. No parcel no monies. I think i will put ebay to court for that.
My advise DONT BUY anything from rc mushroom.
andriuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:03 PM   #30
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

It's a shame you had a bad experience. I've personally ordered thousands of dollars of stuff from them over many orders and never had an issue. You don't say what country you are in and you also didn't say if you have actually contacted them directly to discuss the issue. You need to do more here to resolve the issue. Goto their website and send them a message with all the details and to from there.

Remember that it isn't eBay, paypal or RCM's direct fault here as it seems to be an issue of the courier although perhaps they were waiting for you to collect it? Did you try contacting the courier and asking? I know I would if it's been waiting that long.

Before filling claims you need to get all your facts straight. No wander eBay and paypal ruled in favour of the seller!!
Serpent Viper 977e, Serpent Project 4x, Serpent 811T-TE Truggy, Serpent 811e 2.1, Serpent 411 4.0 Eryx, Serpent SRX-2 RM, Serpent SRX-4, Serpent F110-SF2, Serpent F180, Serpent 748 Natrix WC, Serpent Cobra GT 3.0, Serpent SRX8, Serpent S811 2.2, Baja 5B Flux, Atomic AMZ 1/27th, Schumacher GT12 SS.
Sanwa, Ielasi Tuned Novarossi Racing Engines, Tekin, Hobbywing, Muchmore.
dan_vector is offline   Reply With Quote