Originally Posted by MantisWorx
Nice! what setup were you running? short or long chassis?
Everyone that drives my car says it feels like a slot car!
It's the short chassis... I'm the guy you've been emailing with back and forth today :-)
Basic info about the car as it is:
- Stock springs in back, shocks laid down.
- Serpent yellow springs in front, shocks laid down.
- 2 stage pistons all around, bigger bleeder hole on caps all around
- Gearing is 16/20 pinions and 45/41 spurs. 10/43 bevel gears
- Roll Centers high Front and Rear
- 3.5 degrees camber rear at ride high
- 2 degrees camber front at ride high
- Stock rear toe plate, toe = 3 degrees
- 0 degree toe front
- Stock Anti-Roll Bars front and rear