Serpent Usa

Old 01-03-2005, 07:28 AM
Suspended

Default Serpent Usa

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT RAY IS NOT THERE ANYMORE....I BET SERPENT WILL CHANGE...I AM SAD....CHOCO
Old 01-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Re: Serpent Usa

Originally posted by SERPENTFREAK69
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT RAY IS NOT THERE ANYMORE....I BET SERPENT WILL CHANGE...I AM SAD....CHOCO
I knowo Serpent shop was down for like weeks.......may be something new and more efficent coming up, sorry about the departure of RAY.....
Old 01-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Suspended

I JUST HOPE I HAVE THE GOOD SERVICE NOW LIKE I DID ALL THESE PAST YEARS FROM SERPENT USA...CHOCO
Old 01-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Suspended

i just found out the serpent usa website with the E shop is closed....for good...they told me to please refer to MY.TSN.COM for pricing....that sux...i knew things were gonna change for the worse...choco
Old 01-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Things have not changed for the worse. I just got off the phone with Doug. from Serpent. I think things will work out very smoothly. Not saying anyone before did a bad job.
But sometimes change is a good thing and not a bad thing.
I did not have any trouble ordering my parts. As far as being closed for a few weeks. That would apply to the HOLIDAYS.
Just the facts & my 2 cents worth.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Suspended

I GUESS I WAS JUST SPOILED BY RAY WHEN IT CAME TO GETTING MY PARTS....OH WELL...
Old 01-03-2005, 02:25 PM
vrc
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Serpent Usa

Hi, it's me Pieter Bervoets of Serpent.

Yes, Serpent USA has been going through some reorganization after XRAY and Hudy went their own way. I sincerely regret to have been forced to lay off some staff among them Ray Schneider. We've tried to maintain staff since July last year but believe me, we had no other option than to size down. I have posted an official statement on myTSN about the new situation per January 2005.

Paolo Morganti together with Doug McNeely will be heading Serpent USA in a new direction from January onwards. I am very confident that Serpent USA and Serpent will come out stronger than before. We have just launched the new MEGA engine line, and will follow this up with more exciting stuff later this season.

Happy, safe, sound and successful 2005 to all,

Pieter Bervoets
Old 01-03-2005, 02:28 PM
vrc
Tech Initiate

i just found out the serpent usa website with the E shop is closed....for good...they told me to please refer to MY.TSN.COM for pricing....that sux...i knew things were gonna change for the worse...choco

The e-shop as it is today is very time consuming and needs to be reorganized. The E-shop is therefore temporarely closed as we have other priorities right now.

Pieter Bervoets
Old 01-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Suspended

THANKS PETER,I STILL HAVE FAITH IN SERPENT...I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL...THANKS CHOCO
Old 01-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Tech Elite

THANKS PETER,I STILL HAVE FAITH IN SERPENT...I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL...THANKS CHOCO
Choco, this means only one thing, you need to get every Houstonian to start buying the 710 and racing them!
Old 01-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Suspended

Originally posted by Sow&Steady
Choco, this means only one thing, you need to get every Houstonian to start buying the 710 and racing them!
hahahaha,i think i might have to do that...choco
Old 01-04-2005, 01:47 PM
jag
Tech Master

Thanks for ther clerefication Pieter.

I hope everything works out for the best at Serpent USA.

Ray, if you are out there, thanks for all of the help you have provided and I wish you the best. Maybe you could consider opening an online hobby store... specializing in Serpent, X-Ray and Hudy?
Old 01-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Pieter........glad to hear that SERPENT USA will turn better....but I would like to give some input about the SERPENT USA SHOP (online shop)..........
I think that online shop DOES HELP the public about ordering some parts that is out from their LHS, or for those would like to see the price of the specific parts, or the PARTS number of the speicific parts, that site is a little bit more easier to browse then the PRODUCTS area outside the MYTSN site.

However, if you are decided to sell parts at online shop, please concern about the PRICE, I found there are quite a lot of price are equal or even lower then what LHS is selling....in that case, you are shutting those LHS business down, I can understand some discontinued prodcuts, but for items like MEGA engines or 710, that cannot be the equal ir even cheaper then most LHS is selling.

The idea is for ppl to look or something orders some hard to find parts, you still want customer to visit LHS to order most of the parts...

Also, I believed I posted at MYTSN, for MEGA engines, the wording of those engine need to be corrected.....so far, there are no MICHAEL SALVEN ediition MEGA engine availble at all, but many of us has spot Serpent USA shop was listing the RACE MS edition of MEGA engine and expect that has the MS logo on the enigne head and found out there is no such engine availbe (yet).

We all know there are (indeed) MS engines coming out (from the WORLD pictures forum), but the wording posted from Serpent USA online shop does confused quite a lof of ppl.........I have quite a lot of customer asked me and I have to repeast the answer over and over....

My 02 cents....