Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Shepherd platforms (V10, V8, ...)

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Team Shepherd platforms (V10, V8, ...)

Hi guys,

Seeing that Team Shepherd America thread is not moving and there is a "bye bye" note on it, i would like to open this thread in order to discuss about this racing platforms,

Personally, im about to receive my Shepherd Velox V10 Eleven from the national distributor for the 2012 season, and thinking about the V8 ...

cya !
Old 12-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tabushi
Hi guys,

Seeing that Team Shepherd America thread is not moving and there is a "bye bye" note on it, i would like to open this thread in order to discuss about this racing platforms,

Personally, im about to receive my Shepherd Velox V10 Eleven from the national distributor for the 2012 season, and thinking about the V8 ...

cya !
I'm currently running the Velox V8'11. Great handling car and very consistent. I have not had my car that long but I will try to answer any question I can on the V8'11.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tabushi
Hi guys,

cya !
Hello,
there is a thread for each specific platform.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

It's not a "bye-bye" note. It is a claim from Team Shepherd that they are dropping the current US distributor and picking up another. The last line says "Please do not be concerned, you will be supported".

Keep the faith! Shepherd will continue to have many followers and supporters throughout the country. It's a great car, don't worry.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trumpster1
It's not a "bye-bye" note. It is a claim from Team Shepherd that they are dropping the current US distributor and picking up another. The last line says "Please do not be concerned, you will be supported".

Keep the faith! Shepherd will continue to have many followers and supporters throughout the country. It's a great car, don't worry.
If you would read Team Shepherd America's post correctly, It clearly states Team Shepherd America and Shepherd simply and amicably went different directions. Nobody "dropped" anybody.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Default The switch has been made

This past weekend Shepherd Micro Racing was here in the USA to make the new transition of distributors everything went smooth and well .So to all shepherd drivers everything is in order to start receiving parts from Germany
within the next couple of weeks .Someone will post a link on who and were to get your parts and support . Also they brought over the new prototype V8 front end things are looking really good for the future for Shepherd Micro Racing .
Old 12-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Tech Addict

Default Shepherd Parts

Check out the website for the new Shepherd distributor at:

www.nuggetsranchraceway.com

We are working on getting the inventory sorted out and have placed a new order for more parts, tires, cars and the sonic engins. Stay tuned for more information via our web page, or contact us via email at [email protected]

Looking forward to working with our fellow racers!

Last edited by gesser26; 12-17-2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Tech Addict

Default Shepherd USA

www.nuggetsranchraceway.com

Last edited by gesser26; 12-17-2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: typo