Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ray A Racing sleeve service.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 02:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Ray A Racing sleeve service.

Anyone needing someone who will save you money and do you a good turn contact Rayaracing.com

He has now resized 5 piston and sleeves for myself and friends and the quality of his work is better than new. So why buy a new sleeve when he can repair yours for a fraction of the cost.

Next week we will send him 16 more. Thats how impressed friends were with his work and speed of service.

Send on Monday and have them back within 10 days at the most.

Try him hes great and you will never regret it.

And no I don't work for him I live in California and he's in New York.
Old 10-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Terry... Missed you at the track today... Hope to see you soon and I have a piston and sleeve to add to the group you're sending to Rayaracing next week... I saw the work done on the other piston and sleeves... His work is unbelievable... The quailty was top notch!!!

RC_Alan
Old 10-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Tech Addict

ray is the best in the business !!
Old 10-15-2004, 09:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey guys,

RayA is the best person on the market for the resizing service. Honestly, you guys won't be disappointed!!!!!

Thanks skid for sponsoring me this year!!!!

Derek Siciliano.............RayA's sponsored driver
Old 10-20-2004, 01:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Thanks

Thanks guys,

I normally do not respond to these Resizing threads / posts any longer mostly due to my busy work schedule. Anyway, we try to be informative as possible on our website to answers most questions.
At this point with a few thousand P&S set reconditioning services provided Internationally the feedback has been very good. Not to overlook my tooling design background and experience with alloy reconstruction....I couldn't have even begun without support and INPUT received from racers like Derek, Roger, and Terry. Word of mouth is now and always will be the best form of advertising. Without the work I would be just "pinching sleeves," as apposed to advancing to a reconditioning process that includes, but is not limited to, a very accurate & controlled sleeve cylinder reconstruction resulting a new designed Piston to Sleeve taper fit. Also, Techniques we use to repair/improve damaged surface finish conditions has been our major area of focus .......Is added to service we provide that which in many cases is needed to restore lost compression due to contamination, poor engine break-in, etcetera. We soon plan to elaborate on our website illustrating damaged conditions that are or are not repairable. We feel surface finish as important to proper seal as a tailored P&S set fit. We have been more than happy to spend more time with service to insure better results....Untill no longer practical/cost efficient.
To be honest, Race results especially with these Italian based reconditioned engines has been better than we originally anticipated. Even our RTR engine resizings break-in nicely, perform quit well, and maintain good longevity. Moreover, There's nothing I find more enjoyable than to see a budget club racer race competitively and do well on race day with a hot engine from a few years past.......

"A dollar saved is a dollar earned"

I thought it time to acknowledge and respond to the support offered by these members here at RC TECH this and previous resizing threads. Thanks again for the kind words above guys.

Best Regards,

RayA
Old 10-20-2004, 01:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

what is the web address?
Old 10-20-2004, 01:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

www.rayaracing.com
Old 11-11-2004, 12:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Ray Racing Service

I hate to sound like a broken record but again his service shocked me.

Sent 12 pistons and sleeves on Thursday and received them on the following Wednesday. Took me longer to get them in the hands of the people who ownwd them than it did for him to rework them.

Everyone who had it done were shocked at not only the turn around time but the HIGH QUALITY of work he does.

I'm not saying send him junk but I know that one I sent if it had been mine I would have thrown it away. Ray not only saved it but the owner thought it was new.

If you haven't tried Ray Racing you should.

Terry