Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Did I make a mistake??? >

Did I make a mistake???

Did I make a mistake???

Old 05-27-2002, 02:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Did I make a mistake???

I went out and bought the ReflexNT because Trinity's headquarters is only 1 hour from me and because I thought it was going to be a great car........now that I have finished the chassis assembly and gone through tons of websites it seems like everyone is pissing on the car ............
I just want to know if I made a mistake in purchasing it and should I have gone for the Yokomo Gt-4 RTR's my buds got (61mph according to Xtreme Mag) or waited and got the AE NTC3.......

I mean the staff at Trinity has been really cool and very helpful but everyone craps on this car saying it's a clone of another great car and a bad clone at that so what is the deal on this???

and finally I havent chose an engine so what will be the way to go in order to keep up with my buds and their Yokomos or my cousins and their Serpents????
Old 05-27-2002, 08:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default No worries ReflexNT

The Reflex is a great handling car. I've seen several at the local track and it is equal to any other "pro" car. When it first came out there were issues with brittle parts. This should have been corrected by Trinity now. If you do have problems it's nice that Trinity is so close to you. On the engine question I'd say to get the Mugen/Novarossi MT-12. Everyone I know that is REALLY fast runs this engine. It is very easy to break in and tune, plus it is relatively low priced. Good luck with your new toy. Happy racing.