Wiki Posts
Search

BRCA 2005 1/10th classes

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Cartman
no places are yet allocated to anyone!
Hmmm ... that's good news. I was under the impression there was some sort of queue.

I think if they aren't filled in yet then I guess it all depends on the 6 National rounds from next year's?
Old 11-03-2004, 01:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

oh there is a que i did not say that, just no one has been given an entry yet. and i hate to break the bad news but entry is on this years championships that have now finished. next years is too late

Mark
200mm BRCA Vice Chairman
As i finished 7th i should get a spot, wonder if i can sell it on ebay
Old 11-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

oh there is a que i did not say that, just no one has been given an entry yet. and i hate to break the bad news but entry is on this years championships that have now finished. next years is too late

Mark
200mm BRCA Vice Chairman
As i finished 7th i should get a spot, wonder if i can sell it on ebay
That's what I thought ...
Old 11-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Tech Prophet

you will need to change piston/liner crank and also the CARB if its not 5.2mm
Carb is easy. You can use whatever you have just as long as you make sure you use the insert and you're legal.

For crankshaft, EFRA has a crankshaft restriction which is max 7mm bore, no scoops joining into the bore unlike IFMAR. For the piston / sleeve liner, both IFMAR and EFRA does not have any exhaust port restriction either.

p/s: I may be wrong but I thought the exhaust pipe diameter outlet should be 5.2 mm max and that the carb is 5.4 mm max...
Old 11-04-2004, 12:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by InitialD
Carb is easy. You can use whatever you have just as long as you make sure you use the insert and you're legal.

For crankshaft, EFRA has a crankshaft restriction which is max 7mm bore, no scoops joining into the bore unlike IFMAR. For the piston / sleeve liner, both IFMAR and EFRA does not have any exhaust port restriction either.

p/s: I may be wrong but I thought the exhaust pipe diameter outlet should be 5.2 mm max and that the carb is 5.4 mm max...
your measurements are correct