R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 05-13-2007, 03:53 PM   #46
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by osrocket
i thought you guys would get a kick out of this one i did, it is very common on all of them that i send out.> jb

John,I recived my piston/sleeve thursday,reassembled and broke it in yesterday.I've never had this motor running before so I don't have a baseline,but this little 12,running break-in rich and smoking like a diesel,out runs my buddy's 15,and I'm not even using full throttle yet.My buddy is so impressed,we're getting 3 of his sleeves ready.The others haven't seen the finished product yet,but I'm sure they will hear about it soon.Thanks for saving my motor and my money.I'll do business with you in the future,and I'm sending some business your way.Thank you again for a great service.I'll leave you some positive feedback when I get back to e-bay.Once again,Thank You.Sincerly,Keith Gross
PM me your details to send sleeves. osrocket remember that this is a technical forum at times and some inquisitive types get annoyed when they don't get what they want. Not that there is anything wrong with asking the question and getting an answer. You have a business and I understand you keeping your "Trade Secrets" to yourself.
vc05hdt is offline   Reply With Quote