Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Xray Challenge @ Control Freakz

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Race Called

Due to the rain, the race has been called.

Congrats to DJ for both wins!
Old 08-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Congrats on the double win and Tq in both classes
Old 08-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Who did what in GT?
Old 08-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gary NJ
Who did what in GT?
There were no gt guys there.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Default Xray challenge.

Had a great time at this race. Nice talking with many new friends. Lotta laughs made the rain out bearable.

Awesome to see mike swauger do 22 5 flat with a pit!!! Swag. Your a beast. Ralph burch as well in 8 scale. Awesome but touring he was puttin on a clinic. Insane!!!!! Drew Ellis likes men !! No drew is a sick pit and mechanic. And like the pre worlds great company. See you guys at the nationals. And thanks for sponsoring the race.

Congrats to all the locals puttin it in Jaime diatta sal gael and the conneticutt crew alex jari Kenny Andrew Carl great show. Great job dj on the double double. Thanks for the tips on Sunday. Thanks to the. Controlfreakz crew for all the hard work. Thanks and congrats to team desoto on podium and great support and friendship!!!
Old 08-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks to jaime corrado for the pit work. I'm still stinking it up but I'll get it there. Lol
Old 08-14-2011, 04:58 PM
Tech Adept

Congratulations to DJ for his TQ's in both classes and also to Mike S., Ralph B., Joaquin Desoto Jr. for putting on a great show for us. It's always exciting to see you guys race....to bad Paolo could not make this one....jejejeeje

Special thanks to Joaquin Desoto Sr. for all the help and advises.....I really appreciate it. And last, but not least, to Kenny and his entire staff for providing us with such a nice facility on which to race....THX ! :-)
Old 08-15-2011, 02:43 AM
Tech Adept

ANDREW N., YOUR CAR LOOKED AWESOME ......DON'T MESS WITH IT ! JEJEJE
Old 08-15-2011, 05:18 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks NVC.
I had a blast this weekend.
Can't wait for Toledo in 2 weeks!
Old 08-15-2011, 07:19 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by AndrewNicholas
Thanks NVC.
I had a blast this weekend.
Can't wait for Toledo in 2 weeks!
me neither....I'll see you there next week....
Old 08-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Tech Master

First i would like to say sorry we have no control over mother nature and she seems to have something against racing at control freakzs this year but on a good note i am glad i got in 5 rounds so all the out of towners can see that the track is really close to being the same from dawn to dusk and i got everyone a ton of run time

Now i would like to thanks Drew,Ralph,Mike,and all the rc america xray drivers who came to support the race along with DeSoto Racing you and your son are a class act if only you can gert rid of D.J now your program would move in the right direction ()

but i will say to be out of nitro on road for a couple of years watching all you guys go at it makes me want to come back and be a part of it again ..

so i hope everyone had fun and i will see you all again at the warm up race in september

mark smyka
Old 08-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

Well just got into my office and feel like I need a nap. Want to say thanks to all that helped out to make this race possible. Between Friday and Saturday we had a lot of time to get on the track. Mark and Kenny did a great job in the booth keeping everything going and Kenny Ives really has the track in great shape. Traction was good and consistent throughout the day. I think we ran the same times and it did not matter at what time of the day. The heat does not really affect the track at all with the mix he uses for traction.

Thanks to all the people with kind words, I had a great time and my cars were good. My 1/8 scale was good from the start and my sedan, well it needed some loving this weekend. She only worked once the entire day, but worked when it counted.

Thanks to Kenny for all the Pit work, my sponsors for the best products on the market and my wife for putting up with this sport and me taking off.

See everyone at the Nationals

DJ Apolaro
Old 08-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

great job mark and kenny the program saturday was run very smooth.
mark thanks for the help my brother it was great seeing you at the
track hopefully me and you will be mixin' up there next year.
great job dude.

veetz
Old 08-15-2011, 02:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Damn that DJ even has Mother Nature on his side !! (I've heard of good sponsors but geesh) Way to go DJ, Good Job
Old 08-15-2011, 04:05 PM
Tech Regular

thanks to all who attended thanks to kennyand mark for running a great show thanks to DESOTO RACING and DJ for the help and advice thanks to yari for being my pit man again good to see RC AMERICA /X-RAY sponser such a great event it was great watching mike and ralph tearing it up on the track drew,mike,and ralph what a great group of guys wish i could make the GLC maybe next year cant wait for nationals thanks most of all to ken and jess for giving us a top notch facility where all this is possible!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.