Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hellions wore out!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 01:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Hellions wore out!

Two things! 1st I'm so excited that that my bodies are doing so well And I appreciate all the emails .I really knew they would do good but I didn't expect this and I am having problems keeping up and I have to get some other cars done plus take the time to make a lot of D/H-1 s to have in stock so I'm going to take 4 or 5 days to get back on top of things but I'll check my e mails at night I'll start shipping them again the week after next week. ANDDDD #2 is I wanted to let you know that I now have a commercial forum Da Hellions Bodies so come in there and visit me I'm going to do a lot of how to s, hop ups and also some neat tricks I learned threw the years and I'm sure I'll be giving away a few bodies. I don't have all the answers but I promise to make you go faster Thanks again! AND!!!! send me your D/H-1 pictures ................ Danny AKA Da Hellion
Attached Thumbnails Hellions wore out!-rc-car-stuff-085.jpg  
Old 10-16-2004, 03:35 AM
Tech Regular

Talking

Last body you posted looked sick!!!! Still should try to make that civic i sent you Anyways keep up the good work.

Mike
Old 10-17-2004, 01:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Sick?

See what a old fart I am? I thought sick ment I'll