200 mm worlds

Old 09-30-2004, 05:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Default 200 mm worlds

hey also wondering who is going to the first 200mm world touring car race.
heard it will be soon but dont know were.
Old 10-01-2004, 09:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

www.saopaulorcclub.com.br

all the drivers are listed....
Old 10-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Salvadori,

Its possible to get some updated list with the pilots that ACTUALLY WILL ATTEND the event ? ... the list have pilots from teams that will not appear on the event ...

cya !
Old 10-01-2004, 12:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

all the drivers in the list are inscribed..... (including me, but I thin I won't attend the race because my r/c stuff was stolen and I'm not planing to spent tons of money just to run the 1/1234364 final hauahauhuahuahuhauha)

surikarns has canceled his entry.....masami is inscribed but he cannot have race.......

do you know another driver who won't come???

Last edited by SalvadoriRacing; 10-01-2004 at 12:49 PM.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by SalvadoriRacing
all the drivers on the list are inscribed.....

surikarns has canceled his entry.....masami is inscribed but he cannot have race.......

do you know another driver who won't come???
Oh? Why did Surikarn cancel and why can't Masami race?
Old 10-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

masami will atend only the eletric worlds, due to worse results that he expected he decided to atend only the eletric worlds.....

i don't know about surikarn, but he signe with corally to run 1/12 class at the eletric world and I'm assuming that he got to give up the 1/10 200mm world once he isn't driving for any nitro car factory and now he's sponsored by an eletric car factory that probably expects the world title on 1/12 class.....

Last edited by SalvadoriRacing; 10-01-2004 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

masami will atend only the eletric worlds, due to worse results that he expected he decided to atend only the eletric worlds.....

i don't know about surikarn, but he signe with corally to run 1/12 class at the eletric world and I'm assuming that he got to give up the 1/10 200mm world once he isn't driving for any nitro car factory and now he's sponsored by an eletric car factory that probably expects the world title on 1/12 class.....
OK. For Surikarn, I hear that he was also trying to get Mugen to sponsor but no success.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

i think he got support from mugen, but he is not factory team driver.....

obvioulsy he got to spent his time to work and practice for tamiya and corally looking forward to the eletric WC
Old 10-01-2004, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

i think he got support from mugen, but he is not factory team driver.....

obvioulsy he got to spent his time to work and practice for tamiya and corally looking forward to the eletric WC
Well yes, Tamiya and Corally seem to be full sponsors.

Last edited by Sow&Steady; 10-04-2004 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:56 AM
Tech Adept

some three months ago Yokomo and HPI (Japan) cancelled their participation, then two months ago Mugen Seiki and Kawahara (all Japan teams) also cancelled. So, Surikarn effectively also canceled his plan as he is a member of Kawahara Japan team.

Mugen Seiki still have drivers from other countries. So, it's only the 'Japanese factory team drivers' who cancelled their participation.

The true reasons might not come to the public.. well at least not for the time being ...
Old 10-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Now, this is a very interesting question........currently US national champion Atsushi Hara.......I understand he is STILL considered Japanese driver....but, will he be also considered US driver? (not sure he does legally resided in USA yet or just have a WORKING permit to work under HPI in USA...)

He is representing HPI japan and HPI USA both.............
Old 10-04-2004, 09:57 AM
Suspended

how is that?
Old 10-04-2004, 10:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by slowhand
some three months ago Yokomo and HPI (Japan) cancelled their participation, then two months ago Mugen Seiki and Kawahara (all Japan teams) also cancelled. So, Surikarn effectively also canceled his plan as he is a member of Kawahara Japan team.

Mugen Seiki still have drivers from other countries. So, it's only the 'Japanese factory team drivers' who cancelled their participation.

The true reasons might not come to the public.. well at least not for the time being ...
That is really BLOWS.......just can't see the real 'EAST meet WEST" RC competition.........
Old 10-04-2004, 04:44 PM
Tech Adept

As far as I know concerning Japan's factory team drivers, only Kyosho Japan will still go, meaning: T. Itoh, the young Ken Furukawa etc..will be there.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by slowhand
As far as I know concerning Japan's factory team drivers, only Kyosho Japan will still go, meaning: T. Itoh, the young Ken Furukawa etc..will be there.
I wonder if this is because Mugen can't get the MTX4 ready on time for the race?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.