Community
Wiki Posts
Search

200 mm worlds

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 07:54 PM

Anyone know what is the highest position for Tmagic G4 car at the worlds?
Old 10-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Tech Addict

The full (way too long) report on today´s racing is now posted on both Starting Grid and Radio Control Car Action.

Also, the explanation here about how cars advance in the finals (that was posted a few pages back) is not quite correct. The full explanation is in response #27 of item #125 in the SGRID on-road conference. I wrote it, with all the input coming from John and Marion Grant. ....and it only applies to on-road. The format for off-road is different.

Pictures from today´s racing will be posted tomorrow. I have to pick about 20 or 25 good images out of 350 or so that I shot today.
Old 10-16-2004, 08:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking

Congratulations

Team Kyosho

It placed 8 Cars in the end

Last edited by spotinc; 10-16-2004 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-16-2004, 09:08 PM
Tech Addict

Well, the race is over, and it was a fantastic event! The group from Jundiai that put on the event did a superb job! There were certainly a lot of difficulties that they had to overcome, but in the end, it all worked out wonderfully! The track was certainly challenging, as a World Championship track should be. the facilities were first rate. Everything happened reasonably well, and despite having to deal with some horrible weather mid-week (this is the fist time I have ever experienced racing in the rain!), in the end it was a real winner! They should also get an A+ for maybe the very best public address system of any race I have ever been to. You could hear the speakers from anyplace around the track. ...probably from the next town too! :-)

I do not think that anyone is going to forget this event for a long, LONG time!
Old 10-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Really, the world-wide one in the Brazil, in the Brazilians was of great importancia, believes that we learn many things with the participants of all the parts of the world that had participated...

Exactly not being part of the organization of the championship, I thank the presence of all and I congratulate all the pilots...

Mike, congratulations for its good work with the photos!
Old 10-16-2004, 11:29 PM
afm
Tech Master

Originally posted by SalvadoriRacing
afm......

i'm so sorry because I coundln't talk with andrea rossi....

all that I could say him is CONGRATS FOR THE WOLRD CHAMPIONSHIP....then a guy from argentina started to talk to him and another man that works for sirio and they were speaking italian and this conversations last tooooooo long.....

I wasn't ablew to ask him about the piston/sleeve set....

but i heard that the engine are prototype, the head is the same of the evo2 series, but internally the engine is completely different.....
Thanks anyway, because you didn't forget....I now allready from my supplier that there is going to be a WC Replica engine on the market before year end....so lets get in line and pre-order ASAP
SIRIO ROCKS MAN!!!!

AFM
Old 10-17-2004, 12:02 AM
Tech Elite

Hopefully we'll get some RRR set ups from the event soon.
Old 10-17-2004, 03:09 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by mikemyers
The full (way too long) report on today´s racing is now posted on both Starting Grid and Radio Control Car Action.

Also, the explanation here about how cars advance in the finals (that was posted a few pages back) is not quite correct. The full explanation is in response #27 of item #125 in the SGRID on-road conference. I wrote it, with all the input coming from John and Marion Grant. ....and it only applies to on-road. The format for off-road is different.

Pictures from today´s racing will be posted tomorrow. I have to pick about 20 or 25 good images out of 350 or so that I shot today.
thank you very much for the coverage mike - great work.
if you need some donation to upgrade your 256mb compact flash to 1G, let us know

Besides picking out the top ten drivers' cars and action pix, don't forget to include a couple of those Brazilian sexy babes that you intentionally left out all along
Old 10-17-2004, 06:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I am sure every driver ( or most of them ) was the world class driver there, so speaking who is the best driver has no sence at all. This worlds was simply won by Keyosho/Sirio combination because it is the best car and the best engine in this moment. I don't think Serpent, Mugen, Novarossi, RB etc took worlds not really seriuose ( worlds is the best promotion and it is about future business-MONEY!!!!!!!!!!), the results just show ( 8 cras in final) that Sirio and Keyosho just much better then everything else there. Tires, tracktion roll, glow plugs, gear ratio, side belts, lower arm, upper arm, conrod,............. this are part of every single car there and everybody had the same conditions, but Keyosho/Sirio was just the best.
Congratulation for Keyosho/Sirio team for winning the worlds.
On RB web site it says 30 % of participants were using RB engines-so where are they? JP blasting engines-where are they?
Siro is simply best engine at this moment, but I don't think it is good reason for them to relax. As I heard that LRP and Pico now make a lot of developments and that is seriouse stuff going on, also I am sure Novarossi will try to return their positions.
Let's see what will happen in next couple of months. I think next big event is Winternats and I am sure it will be big presents of all manufacturers there. It will be realy good event.
I am not really expert in RC cars, but looking for results from Brasil, I have already decided which is going to be next 1/10 scale car for my son-ther is no doubt about it.
Edward

Last edited by Top Gun 777; 10-17-2004 at 06:28 AM.
Old 10-17-2004, 07:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

congrats to all the winners especially the 3r/sirio combination...

to others next year will be a good stage to come back...hopefully
Old 10-17-2004, 07:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
I am sure every driver ( or most of them ) was the world class driver there, so speaking who is the best driver has no sence at all. This worlds was simply won by Keyosho/Sirio combination because it is the best car and the best engine in this moment. I don't think Serpent, Mugen, Novarossi, RB etc took worlds not really seriuose ( worlds is the best promotion and it is about future business-MONEY!!!!!!!!!!), the results just show ( 8 cras in final) that Sirio and Keyosho just much better then everything else there. Tires, tracktion roll, glow plugs, gear ratio, side belts, lower arm, upper arm, conrod,............. this are part of every single car there and everybody had the same conditions, but Keyosho/Sirio was just the best.
Congratulation for Keyosho/Sirio team for winning the worlds.
On RB web site it says 30 % of participants were using RB engines-so where are they? JP blasting engines-where are they?
Siro is simply best engine at this moment, but I don't think it is good reason for them to relax. As I heard that LRP and Pico now make a lot of developments and that is seriouse stuff going on, also I am sure Novarossi will try to return their positions.
Let's see what will happen in next couple of months. I think next big event is Winternats and I am sure it will be big presents of all manufacturers there. It will be realy good event.
I am not really expert in RC cars, but looking for results from Brasil, I have already decided which is going to be next 1/10 scale car for my son-ther is no doubt about it.
Edward
Hi,

The Kyosho and Sirio combi Is at this moment the best.
They did their homework, and didn't have problems like Serpent had.

For the chassis and engines, you can see a floating going on.
Two years ago there wasn't a Kyosho in the final of the 200mm worlds, and now they are dominating them.
Same for the engines. Novarossi is looking like they have lost the grip on the competition.

It's a good thing for us sportmen-drivers that don't got sponsorships to see that there are a lot of very good cars and engines at the moment.

Congrets to team Kyosho and Sirio, and a special congretulation to Teddy Syach.
Getting in the final at the worlds without a sponsorship (yet), Respect.

Bye Thomas
Old 10-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Pyramid
Anyone know what is the highest position for Tmagic G4 car at the worlds?
Pyramid, Luca Piromalli started 6th in the B Semis and finished 8th. I'd think he's somewhere between 18th to 26th position.
Old 10-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Tech Addict

For prawntoe...

Old 10-17-2004, 03:14 PM
Tech Addict

...and sure, if anyone had a 1 gig card lying around, I´d love to have one!!!! My cards fill up way too fast, and that´s not even shooting in "raw" format.
Old 10-17-2004, 05:21 PM
Tech Adept

those are really nice babes...

tnx for the coverage mike...the best!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.