GT 1/8 Scale Rules and Set-Up Information

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GT 1/8 Scale Rules and Set-Up Information

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Tech Elite

Last edited by Jspeed; 06-15-2011 at 05:26 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mark the Hammer
No not true. Molded is apart of the body not attached.
I think most people have no trouble understanding that the rule is to prohibit chassis mounted wings and spoilers as opposed to those 'attached' to the body. What about the majority of IGT bodies that have molded in front splitters - do they have to be "attached" as well? IMO the rule is kind of a moot point anyway since so many cars use rear body mounts that go directly from the rear shock tower to a point on the rear of the body directly under the rear wing - which has the same affect as putting the wing on its own chassis mount.

I'll leave it to you and Vargas to descend into an ever more inane and profane pissing contest from this point on...
Old 06-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Read the rules moron, is there any mention to the word FLAP?

Dude if you have a problem, be a man and answer your phone or do it in pm... better yet brink your lady boy azz to one of our races and we;ll end it there.

It took you 10 friggen days for you to come up with your California State papers and you come on here like you think your're somebody. I bet they were fakes!

You started this, how far do you wanna go with this jerkoff? :flaming

Now you wanna talk about moms, is that all you got, you ladyboy twink :flaming
Man you are some work of ART... It was only one day... Now you want it out how about charging me 60.00 to ship a 18.00 box... Now What do you think I do not know how to ship out stuff???? You sent me the info to check the price and it was still half of what you wanted to charge me... Keep your rude stuff to your self...
Old 06-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

Gary,

The rules on bodies are written to keep the use of buggy wings or chassis mount wings out. This way buggy mounted wings to the chassis don't offer an unfair advantage over GT type bodies.

Thanks for getting it.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Last edited by Jspeed; 06-15-2011 at 05:27 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Tech Elite

Last edited by Jspeed; 06-15-2011 at 05:27 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ok fellas!!! This is an argument that needs to be somewhere else other than here!! Most of us really don't know or care what is going on here, just take it to PMs, emails, or personal phone calls!!! I just don't understand why everyone that has a beef with someone else has to bring it here and bring this thread down with it.

If you two have problems, deal with it somewhere else!!! The rest of us don't want to here it!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Tech Elite

Last edited by Jspeed; 06-15-2011 at 05:28 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Tech Regular

1st off, you were asked to submit your state paperwork on May 16th and it took you until the 28th to send them.

The shipping cost was for a split in your order, 1/2 to you at Mugen in California and the other 1/2 to your painter in NY.

Don't even try to make stuff up, you took your time and missed your deadline. Now you have an attitude and want to attack the Warrior. You should have kept your mouth shut.

Want this to go away, delete what you wrote and spare everyone from your crap, lady boy
Just like all little boy act big on the key board.. Now you know I sent every thing in on time and was going to pay for the two different shipping amount. Do you want me to post the invoice for all to see??? Now I have been good I will post it if you want every one to see your grap...
Old 06-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Tech Elite

Like I stated about a week ago and guess I have to state again, this elementary school mentality with the arguing and fighting of this thread needs to stop!!! I don't care who started this latest dust up but it ends now!!! I don't think that you two are under the age of 10, so, stop acting like it. At my last race, I was standing next to a 9 or 10 year old kid that seems to have more maturity than many of you on this thread on this forum. You guys are grown, so you two should know better.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JLock
Ok fellas!!! This is an argument that needs to be somewhere else other than here!! Most of us really don't know or care what is going on here, just take it to PMs, emails, or personal phone calls!!! I just don't understand why everyone that has a beef with someone else has to bring it here and bring this thread down with it.

If you two have problems, deal with it somewhere else!!! The rest of us don't want to here it!!!
OH YOU ARE SO RIGHT.. I asked a question on the rules and he wanted to try to slame me.. I have not called out name as he has.. I hope all that looks at this see how he does thing and thinks about what they buy and from whom!!! I never made a statement that his body sucks??? or any thing about him.. I just asked and posted the rules that he wrote... I take it he must be a flamer with is statements... Good day.. Sorry for all that have to read this..
Old 06-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Tech Elite

Jlock,

Lets just ignore him from now on, he'll go away

Last edited by Jspeed; 06-15-2011 at 05:30 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:34 PM
Tech Elite

Last edited by Jspeed; 06-15-2011 at 05:29 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Tech Elite

I will say this, there are many on this thread that represent product brands for stuff we use on our GT cars. Being a business major (with a BBA), I understand about friendly competition between competitors. However, this cut-throat behavior I have seen exhibited here with all the "supposed" representatives goes way to far. I will ask this question, "Why should I buy products from any of you based on the what I have seen exhibited here?" You don't see Mugen, Serpent, or Xray on the forums doing this. You don't see Proline/Protoform and Parma doing this. You don't see Proline or AKA doing this. You only see this "whack you in the knees first" behavior openly exhibited in the GT class and on the GT threads. And you wonder why ROAR is in no hurry to create or include this class in their racing program/format.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:41 PM
Tech Elite

Jlock,

The idiot has an agenda and he wanted to start a fight. It about money and now he knows he won't be allowed to sell our products. He'll be starting crap on these forums until he understands that people are wise to him. He's just another hater/loser.

Lets just ignore him from now on, he'll go away
I will say this, "Calling someone a 'moron' or 'idiot' doesn't help the situation." Name calling on here gets no one anywhere; just more hard feelings and greater resentment. Please keep this stuff in private conversations behind the scenes. I, along with many others, really don't want to hear or see this on this thread anymore. I am at the point of not caring who started it but it ends here and now. Ignore each other and move on. There are more productive things to chat about.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.