A few questions for everyone:
1. If you've been rear-ended, did something break on the car due to the collision itself?
2. Have your changed your front suspension bushing so that it is in the upper most position (WCE instructions, step 6, position "A"). This is suppose to give you more turn in.
3. For the anti-rollbar, what do you have it set at and what is the performance difference between the hard and soft setting?
4. Other than Racing4Evo
, is anyone else running the the 1 degree front hubs? Kyosho part # VZ201-1, V-One RRR Steering Knuckle 1 degree
5. How much flex should there be in your front or rear belt before you have to replace it? (i.e. When you press it, how far down should it move?)
6. For the WCE, how much flex should there be when you depress the middle belt? (i.e. When you press it, how far down should it move?)
7. If you lose part or all of a tooth on a pulley, one-way or gear diff, should you replace it or can you continue to run with it?
8. What brand/part# inline fuel filter are you using?
9. Are you using a filter for the pressue line back to the fuel tank from the tuned pipe? If so, what brand/part# are you using?
10. Have you replaced your front or rears turnbuckles? If so, what did you replace them with?
11. Have you upgraded your rear swaybar to the 2.3 size? What has been the performance benefit? Why would this be a bad idea?
12. Do you normally run with or without the stock rear swaybar attached?
13. Are you using a tank opener? If not, why? If so, what does it look like? (i.e. tie strap or other device) Attach photo please.
14. This page (http://www.kyosho.co.jp/web/race/rac.../result-e.html
shows a picture of Josh Cyrul's transponder mounted to the switch bracket. Is your transponder attached this way? Had any problems? Any other thoughts on this?
15. What did you use to trim your bumper?
Answers will be compiled and added to the FAQ.