Search

Kyosho v-one rrr

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 01:53 AM
B4
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by picco007
I needed to know where I can get some of those tires the Kyosho drivers were using at the Worlds in Brazil. Someone told me they were tires from Japan.....that's all I know.

Here is the pic of Bertin's car.......thanks in advance!
They are available in Australia through Ric Bartalozzi. I haven't actually looked to see if anyone is using them so I can't say if they perform any better than GRP's
Old 02-07-2006, 05:33 AM
jag
Tech Master

I needed to know where I can get some of those tires the Kyosho drivers were using at the Worlds in Brazil. Someone told me they were tires from Japan.....that's all I know.

Those are the tires that came with my kit. My friend told me not to run them because they are not very good. Maybe I should give them a try.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Tech Adept

Default Which one to buy

I am going to get a kyosho car. Should I buy the RRR or the RRR wc? Why? Is the WC worth the extra money? What are the main differences between the 2 cars? Are the wc front universals shorter than the rears? Are the front and rear arms different? How about parts availability? I guess what I am asking is what are the main differences between the 2 cars. I am sure it is posted someplace but searching through all these posts is such a pain in the butt!!! Thanks in advance,.......
Old 02-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slingblade
I am going to get a kyosho car. Should I buy the RRR or the RRR wc? Why? Is the WC worth the extra money? What are the main differences between the 2 cars? Are the wc front universals shorter than the rears? Are the front and rear arms different? How about parts availability? I guess what I am asking is what are the main differences between the 2 cars. I am sure it is posted someplace but searching through all these posts is such a pain in the butt!!! Thanks in advance,.......
Just read the first and last 5 pages. It should be listed somewhere in them. Then, again, I'll be nice and save you some time. Here ya' go:

http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/products/31258B-RRRWC.asp
Old 02-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Wink

Get RRR WC because it is a proven winner in the RC world. The link to Kyosho that Kewdawg left you to read will tell you everything you need to make a decision.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
a ALAN how did you like the car i should have mine in 2-3 days ill be down there to do testing on the cp track you may not remember me i had the goose im in vegas but ill be there with my lethal weapon triple threat
The car goes together very easy and you'll really like building it... One drive and you'll know... Hope to see you this weekend... I'll be at CP Saturday but not Sunday...

RC_Alan
Old 02-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

has anybody ever tried jaco 2 stage tires?
Old 02-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Tech Regular

has anyone ealse had problems setting up the clutch on wcrrr man kicked my a@@ any tips
Old 02-07-2006, 10:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

What problems are you having
Old 02-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Tech Addict

Default OS .18 TZ

I am thinking getting a .18 TZ. Would it fit the RRR? Any mod require? Thx in advance.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Tech Adept

Default Where can i get one?

Where can I get a RRR wc? There are no local shops where I am at the moment. Who has the best price? I usually buy at my LHS but....Thanks for the help......
Old 02-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Tech Regular

had the mtx3/with motor dp moded the motor ran good a friend talked me into buying the rrrwc, just switched motor mt12 between motor tuning and clutch ajustment no puntch, and fuel mila sucked, or over heated,
is it me or what, looking at a os tz to run in the east proseires. and is it a 1,2,3 clutch tipe, (please forgive speeling)
Old 02-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Tech Regular

may wont to try www.tiltyard.com should beat any price just email
Old 02-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

They may be the Kawahara tyres?....if they are they`ve received very favourable comments from people who have used them....the rims are supposed to be very rigid/strong, and apparently they give excellent wear characteristics.....theyre also available in offsets.
The usual Jap online shops such as Champ and Pro-Shop Futaba should have them.
Cheers
Old 02-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Where can I get a RRR wc? There are no local shops where I am at the moment. Who has the best price? I usually buy at my LHS but....Thanks for the help......
http://www.brooklynhobbies.com/index...OD&ProdID=1607

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.