Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho v-one rrr

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by silverM3
Joemugen, thx for all the postings. I have to admit that with all the hopups, the deal sounds a lot more reasonable. However, I am still not decided yet between Serpent 710 and V1RRR WCE. Guys, plz give me some feedbacks on the two. Thx for your help.
If you buy the WC Vone RRR you will not need any hopups
Old 05-20-2005, 11:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Joemugen, thx for all the postings. I have to admit that with all the hopups, the deal sounds a lot more reasonable. However, I am still not decided yet between Serpent 710 and V1RRR WCE. Guys, plz give me some feedbacks on the two. Thx for your help.
well... one things for sure if you get the v1rrr wce, no hop-ups required to get the kit up and running. it won the worlds last 2004 in brazil with no hop-ups. so, in the end, you save more if you get the v1rrr wce and a plus factor is that kyosho kits are very durable...
Old 05-21-2005, 12:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

choose 710!!!
Old 05-21-2005, 12:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by apla
choose 710!!!
.... and you run a G4
Old 05-21-2005, 12:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Sandra
hello gents, would anyone know if RC-TORO is located in the United States or not and also any feedback about them if you have used their services, thanks in advance
Took me less than a minute on their site to find this:

RC-Toro.Com
4075 Evergreen Village Sq #160-280
San Jose, CA 95148

(and I thought I needed glasses)
Old 05-21-2005, 12:53 AM
Tech Elite

choose 710!!!
well, you are entitled to your opinion. as for me, i'll stick with the rrr wce. 8 rrr made it to the a main and only 2 710s in the recently concluded worlds in brazil...
Old 05-21-2005, 02:04 AM
Tech Elite

choose 710!!!
Old 05-21-2005, 04:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

when you are deciding between these two cars, they are virtually just as capable as the other. the biggest thing is you have to have parts. i bought about $700 in spare parts, so i do not have any problem. but if i did not have the extra money, or just did not want to buy so many parts, i would drive the car that is more supported at my track and the lhs... if you break, and no one drives your car at your track, then you get sent home. not many people drive the rrr, atleast not in florida. as far as performance, they both have good and bad. the rrr has a better center of gravity. the 710 has come out with a new chasis that will give you a better center of gravity. i like the ball diff better on the 710, very easy to adjust. with the rrr you have to change oils, the 710 you just adjust with a 2.5mm hex. at the end of the day, really, there is no difference in performance between the two. hell, the mtx-3, something like 4 years old now, is just as competive. look at the winternats, ms car was the fastest there.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:18 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by joemugen
when you are deciding between these two cars, they are virtually just as capable as the other. the biggest thing is you have to have parts. i bought about $700 in spare parts, so i do not have any problem. but if i did not have the extra money, or just did not want to buy so many parts, i would drive the car that is more supported at my track and the lhs... if you break, and no one drives your car at your track, then you get sent home. not many people drive the rrr, atleast not in florida. as far as performance, they both have good and bad. the rrr has a better center of gravity. the 710 has come out with a new chasis that will give you a better center of gravity. i like the ball diff better on the 710, very easy to adjust. with the rrr you have to change oils, the 710 you just adjust with a 2.5mm hex. at the end of the day, really, there is no difference in performance between the two. hell, the mtx-3, something like 4 years old now, is just as competive. look at the winternats, ms car was the fastest there.
i agree with you.... parts support is one of things you have to consider when getting a kit. here in the philippines, it's much easier to get kyosho parts so i opted to get the rrr. also with my experience with kyosho, they really build tough cars.... i usually just stock up with belts and shock towers. other than that, the other parts can last over years....
Old 05-21-2005, 11:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thx a lot for all the posts. Since I am really a newbie (my last run was about 10 yrs ago), I think I would like a more sturdy chassis. V1RRR WCE that is. Plus, I don't really like buying hopups. Sorry, JoeMugen.
In terms of parts, I have been browsing around. I entered V1RRR on yahoo. I only saw two shops carrying them.: rc-mushroom and rc-toro. Does anyone have any experience with them? Who else also carry V1RRR WCE and parts? rc-toro seems to be better since it is located in USA(thx NiMo). Where is rc-mushroom located? thx again for all your help.
Old 05-21-2005, 11:18 AM
Tech Master

The local dealer for me in the UK is in HK.
Old 05-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Tech Addict

NiMo, can you plz tell me what HK shop do you go to buy V1RRR WCE?
Old 05-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Tech Master

NiMo, can you plz tell me what HK shop do you go to buy V1RRR WCE?
I got mine from here:

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/produc...ducts_id=12524
(site can be slow to load)

But these places also say they have it:

http://www.rcsquare.com/catalog/prod...oducts_id=1552
http://rc-union.com/product_info.php?products_id=2537
http://rc-mushroom.com/product_info....oducts_id=5461
http://shopping.rcmodel.hk/product_i...oducts_id=5516
Old 05-21-2005, 02:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thx a lot for all the posts. Since I am really a newbie (my last run was about 10 yrs ago), I think I would like a more sturdy chassis. V1RRR WCE that is. Plus, I don't really like buying hopups. Sorry, JoeMugen.
In terms of parts, I have been browsing around. I entered V1RRR on yahoo. I only saw two shops carrying them.: rc-mushroom and rc-toro. Does anyone have any experience with them? Who else also carry V1RRR WCE and parts? rc-toro seems to be better since it is located in USA(thx NiMo). Where is rc-mushroom located? thx again for all your help.
no problem, i was just showing you that if you were interestd in a 710, it was a really good deal. there is a place in japan called rc champ... they do not have prices on their web page. you have to email them what you want and they will email you back the prices. they are much cheaper than mushroom and anywhere else. it is a little less convenient, but they are pretty prompt and good to deal with. their email is [email protected]. they are out of the WCE, they should have it back in stock next month.
also, like i said before, both cars are very competitive. you can not go wrong either way. you will like the kyosho a lot.
Old 05-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Tech Addict

NiMo, thx for all the links. One of the HK shops (rc-union) is really cheap. But, too bad, shipping is expensive from HK to USA. I guess I would buy it from rc-toro. They have the best deal for me. $479 - 5% (coupon) =$459 + free shipping. Plus, they carry V1RRR parts, too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.