Los magnificos rc GT2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Los magnificos rc GT2

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Tech Addict

tony...when is the next time u guys will be out playing with the gt cars...
Old 05-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by raptor svt
tony...when is the next time u guys will be out playing with the gt cars...
dont know maybe sunday depends on mother and wife
Old 05-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Man on Fire
Hi to all the Alley Cats. Thanks to all that are scrambling around trying to find a decent driver to race against me. Maybe if all of you put your talents together,you will have a chance on coming within a lap or two of me. I'm just that good. Maybe when R.S.(Roland Shao) comes back to GT I'll have someone to compete with. Jay fly 7 or should I say Jay Gay 7. Do you have any SKILLSSSSS. If you think you do,bring it over to FBF and do something with it besides whining,trying to stand up for someone else does not make U anybetter. Keep listening to the song (skills) and jus think of me going around the track and kicking everyones butt.
I'm honored and thank you for your compliments. I am coming back to race GT, I hope I don't disappoint you.

In all fairness to Tony, I saw him running his car, he was looking VERY good, with a car just right out of box. In the end, I may have to buy the same car to race him if he makes the car any better. Hope he does not get any better, 'cause I don't really want to spend money if I don't have to.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

What's up Alley Cats? Am baaaaaaaaackI hope you guys missed me. Am starting with Jay Gay 7 or does that make you too gay because that's 7 times more than others that are not so gay. Tony Cute what's going on are you up to racing or are you just wrench on your car, you better make your car faster if you want to keep up with me, I hope you know why......because am going to spank you or should I let Jay Gay 7 do it. Roland Shao,it will be a pleasure to have someone that coul get close to me, I hope that I was in some way instrumental in your return to GT racing. It has been very boring racing by myself. If you been reading the forum the Alley Cats think they have something and in reality all they have is a hand full of parts everytime they go racing. Yummy Yury I still need a pitbitch for the next race at FBF and thank you for doing such a great job on the last race, Thank you. I will send you another invite (pm).
Old 05-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

What's up Alley Cats? Hey Rupture SVT what up with you? Are you another one of the secret weapons that Los Magnificos RC are trying so desperate to get to race against me? Let me give you an introduction or should I say SKILLSSSSSSSSSS. Tony Cute does not have it, so you are barking up the wrong tree for help, you starting to sound like a little girl (hey Tony when are you going I need someone to hold my hands and take me to FBF).Stop your whinning and go to google, get the directions and head out there and if you are lucky I may be there in person and hand you a free box full of SKILLSSSSSSLOL LOL LOL...........I don't think you have anything and if am right you will never show up to FBF eventhough am looking forward to give you a lot of guidance( that will be me leading(guiding)you around the track. Good Luck and don't forget to come back for some more free SKILLSSSSSSSSSS.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

What's up Santiago Racing? I woul love to race sometime with you and check your driving skills, It sounds like you have a lot to offer to the GT class. Even your name sounds good to me. I would like to train you on a one on one basis. Stay up on the post and maybe we'll meet soon. Happy Racing and winnings. Don't forget am still the best and try not to follow like the rest. It takes SKILLSSSSSSSSS.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

What's up Rupture SVT? One more thing, please don't get it wrong again. When you refer to RC Racing please,please,please, DO NOT refer to it as PLAYING, that's what you may be doing, but the real RC'rs take it a whole lot more serious than just playing. I'm currently almost netting $100,00.00 US Dollars thanks to all my sponsors and all my followers(am always leading) for staying and/or coming into RACING. Thank You in advance for your understanding. P.S. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE CHUMP.lol lol lol
Old 05-06-2011, 06:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Man on Fire
What's up Santiago Racing? I woul love to race sometime with you and check your driving skills, It sounds like you have a lot to offer to the GT class. Even your name sounds good to me. I would like to train you on a one on one basis. Stay up on the post and maybe we'll meet soon. Happy Racing and winnings. Don't forget am still the best and try not to follow like the rest. It takes SKILLSSSSSSSSS.
Man on Fire, thank you for the offer. I may have to link up with you. But first we should contact Google Translater to see if they could offer these slow drivers a sponsorship since they have a hard time writing, LOLOLOLOL!
Back to Tony Cute, I went looking for your shop but the smell of fish made me sick. Then I realized you don't have a real hobby shop! GT class is toys for boys who are afraid of 1/8 & 200mm, maybe that why you like mini z so much.
Chumpu, Luis, Joseph16, Jay 7 and the rest of the slow drivers.....see you at the track.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

What's up Santiago Racing? We'll definetly have to hook up one day so that when we are done the track coordinator/s will have to lay down new asphalt.I hope that you would get a GT2 and come racing this class, so that we can send everybody packing or picking up early. Keep racing and giving SKILLSSSSSSSS. P.S. Don't charge Los Magnificos RC anything for their free shipment of SKILLSSSSSS When you send it UPS.LOL LOL LOL.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Tech Regular

Default sorry about the smell

Originally Posted by SantiagoRacing
Man on Fire, thank you for the offer. I may have to link up with you. But first we should contact Google Translater to see if they could offer these slow drivers a sponsorship since they have a hard time writing, LOLOLOLOL!
Back to Tony Cute, I went looking for your shop but the smell of fish made me sick. Then I realized you don't have a real hobby shop! GT class is toys for boys who are afraid of 1/8 & 200mm, maybe that why you like mini z so much.
Chumpu, Luis, Joseph16, Jay 7 and the rest of the slow drivers.....see you at the track.
santiago te lo boy a escribiir en espaņol disculpame por el olor a pezcado, resulta que cuando viniste tu madre estaba en la tienda por eso apestaba tanto
Back to racing you are rigth about that gts are toys for big boyz good for you if you allready past that age (sucks to be old) anyways see you at the track or maybe @ los magnificos rc i know that you dont have the balls to show your face but as long as you spend some money here you are more than welcome
Old 05-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hello all,

Interesting thread. Subscribed.

When will the actual track battle happen at FBF? I want to witness it.

Sai T.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

yo tony q...it's jay zellner...the cruzin' boys and especially me are big on the gt cars. i got a few we usually race at county gas ..here's the link
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-ro...nanuet-ny.html
----check it out
i still see alvin (i can't spell) at cruzin ,haven't seen u in a while.
do you have pics of the track? never heard of it til 2day, i heard of the brukner guys running at whitestone, what's the deal?
Old 05-08-2011, 02:24 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jrz93
yo tony q...it's jay zellner...the cruzin' boys and especially me are big on the gt cars. i got a few we usually race at county gas ..here's the link
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-ro...nanuet-ny.html
----check it out
i still see alvin (i can't spell) at cruzin ,haven't seen u in a while.
do you have pics of the track? never heard of it til 2day, i heard of the brukner guys running at whitestone, what's the deal?

The deal is Floyd Bennett Field is where it's at. Official track thats local, get out there and I promiss you, you won't goto any parking lot race track ever...
Old 05-08-2011, 07:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Whats the tyre of choice for FBF? I am thinking about coming up to run the weekend after next.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gashuffer
Whats the tyre of choice for FBF? I am thinking about coming up to run the weekend after next.
Depends on who you ask.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.