Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Los magnificos rc GT2

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 06:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Default GT2 Racing at FBF

What's up Alley Catz?Thank You guys for all those cute comments I like,but am not laughing. It looks like some of you guys think you know me personally. I don't go to the track to make friends,I go to kick BUTTSsssssss. I hope that all you guys make it to Chapplin this weekend coming up. I'm sure I'll be having a good time(weather permitting)giving out SKILLSSSSSSS lessons,so come and get yours,it will be free(no charge,freebie,gratis,on the cuff,probono).When you're driving there follow any UPS tractor trailer,they will all be heading to the same place(Chapplin) to deliver boxes of SKILLSSSssss,For all the guys that needs them. JRZ93 I hope that you can drive as fast as that car looks like it likes to be driven,so show up and bring those tires you like best. Jspeed that's a beautiful shelf queen,but if appearance proves me right, it has't been driven,so bring it to the track a show me what you got. JayGay7 What's Up why dont you get a gt and bring it on, Stop wasting your time trying to hang with 1/8th's.It must be boring always ending up by yourself in the C-main. Mistico you think you're funny, show up at Chapplin.I'll be looking for you. I need another pitbitch, so give Yummy Yury a call and meet me there and be on time.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:23 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Man on Fire
What's up Alley Catz?Thank You guys for all those cute comments I like,but am not laughing. It looks like some of you guys think you know me personally. I don't go to the track to make friends,I go to kick BUTTSsssssss. I hope that all you guys make it to Chapplin this weekend coming up. I'm sure I'll be having a good time(weather permitting)giving out SKILLSSSSSSS lessons,so come and get yours,it will be free(no charge,freebie,gratis,on the cuff,probono).When you're driving there follow any UPS tractor trailer,they will all be heading to the same place(Chapplin) to deliver boxes of SKILLSSSssss,For all the guys that needs them. JRZ93 I hope that you can drive as fast as that car looks like it likes to be driven,so show up and bring those tires you like best. Jspeed that's a beautiful shelf queen,but if appearance proves me right, it has't been driven,so bring it to the track a show me what you got. JayGay7 What's Up why dont you get a gt and bring it on, Stop wasting your time trying to hang with 1/8th's.It must be boring always ending up by yourself in the C-main. Mistico you think you're funny, show up at Chapplin.I'll be looking for you. I need another pitbitch, so give Yummy Yury a call and meet me there and be on time.
We're all laughing at your corny remarks. Get out the closet and show your face, being some Racer X online is pretty much gay. I'll stay where i'm at cause I enjoy doing what I do and I have yet to see a C-main in 1/8s this yr yet. Worry about the b!tch slap that might be headed your way once you feel froggy enough to show ya face. Talking shit online is exactly that talking, and it's free. Weathers not looking good for Chaplin for a 2hour+ ride. So take off the mask when you feel froggy...
Old 05-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Tire of choice

Originally Posted by Tsal
This is true! Ok then, everyone that runs GT at FBF please tell me what tire you use
Sweeps are in the stores at BK hobbies and Bruckner had Ipanema tires in stock when I was there a few weeks ago. I spoke to Richie at BK Hobbies which is closet to FBF he was trying to get a few sets of the ipanema wide rears to try out (give hime a call JSPEED) I think if I can get my hands on a set Ill put the them to the test but till then the favorite depends on where you shop
Old 05-17-2011, 11:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

What's Up Alley Catz?JayGay7!!!!!!Have you stop to take notice of the name that I created just for you. I'm sure of my sexuality,apparently you are not. Lets hold hands in the closet and walk out together. If Ricky Martin did it,you can too. Admit your sexual preference and get it over with. All am saying is that you keep calling me this and I know it takes one to know one, so if you make a decision call me,I'll be there to support you and who knows we may start a team in a league of our own. Racing:you are already afraid and the race day is not even here. Sat.and Sun. its going to be beautiful,so round up all the cats and come out to Chapplin, we'll have a great day of racing. There is only going to be practice at FBF this weekend. Hope to see all of you cats.Happy Racing.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default FBF IGT test and tune

http://youtu.be/fwE6S63Iic0
Old 05-17-2011, 12:53 PM
Tech Addict

great video,can't wait to get out there and run again,man on fire,i cant wait to see you when u grow up and come out of the closet,WIMP...
Old 05-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Psychotic is more like it.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Tommy...

When you gonna race the beast?

i got that car now...ill bring him down withe new xray rx8
Old 05-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Tech Addict

jay that is sweet,u racing tomorrow night?? if so bring it i want to check it out...
Old 05-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by raptor svt
jay that is sweet,u racing tomorrow night?? if so bring it i want to check it out...
yes but i still need to put the new lightwieght chassis on and aldo is painting a new body...u wanna take a day next week n go to fbf???
Old 05-17-2011, 04:07 PM
Tech Addict

yes sounds good talk to u about it tomoorow night,,we can asked man on fire to join us...chicken...
Old 05-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Tech Regular

Default sweep tires in tha howse

Originally Posted by pressure
Sweeps are in the stores at BK hobbies and Bruckner had Ipanema tires in stock when I was there a few weeks ago. I spoke to Richie at BK Hobbies which is closet to FBF he was trying to get a few sets of the ipanema wide rears to try out (give hime a call JSPEED) I think if I can get my hands on a set Ill put the them to the test but till then the favorite depends on where you shop
come get them while their hot just got them in today and will not last here is where we are

Old 05-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Man on Fire
What's Up Alley Catz?JayGay7!!!!!!Have you stop to take notice of the name that I created just for you. I'm sure of my sexuality,apparently you are not. Lets hold hands in the closet and walk out together. If Ricky Martin did it,you can too. Admit your sexual preference and get it over with. All am saying is that you keep calling me this and I know it takes one to know one, so if you make a decision call me,I'll be there to support you and who knows we may start a team in a league of our own. Racing:you are already afraid and the race day is not even here. Sat.and Sun. its going to be beautiful,so round up all the cats and come out to Chapplin, we'll have a great day of racing. There is only going to be practice at FBF this weekend. Hope to see all of you cats.Happy Racing.
heh you're a real clown. I guarantee you won't ever show your face you hot dog jockey. As I was told controversy sells keep it up clown...
Old 05-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default wide tires

Hey tony save me a set of the wide ipanemas if i cant make it up to you this week .
Old 05-19-2011, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default i only have sweeps

Originally Posted by pressure
Hey tony save me a set of the wide ipanemas if i cant make it up to you this week .
ipanemas are gone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.