Old 09-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Gustavo p
Somebody know when is the racer on blue diamond
will let you know tnite
Old 09-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Anyone from Los Magnificos coming to Dominican Republic on December to participate on our International race??
Old 09-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

Default GT Racing in the Dominican Republic

Hi N0ferz.This is Elvin C. of Los Magnificos. We most likely have the whole team going to the International race of GT's in the Dominican Republic. We also have four of our members listed to also attend The Caribean Cup Challenge in Puerto Rico on the weekend of the 12th in December. Please stay tune to our thread as more details will continue to follow about these two big races. Please send us your name,so that we or know who you are.

Last edited by bombero; 09-13-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Regular

Default PR + DR Here we come

yes we are going tickets on hands
Old 09-13-2011, 06:30 PM
Tech Regular

Default GT Racing Internationally

Hello everyone,If you are interested in attending any of these races that I previously mentioned,Please send us your name and e-mail address,so that we have a more precise head count and maybe we can figure out some type of accomodation to make your stay more pleasant if you are not or know anyone in the Dominican Republic.I myself will be staying for the whole month of December in D.R.,returning early January. So if you would like to stay longer, I will be there and maybe we can spend some more time together and my family off the track or on the track as there is another one in the capital which is very nice also.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:40 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by n0ferz
Anyone from Los Magnificos coming to Dominican Republic on December to participate on our International race??
I will also try to make the DR race. If you can send me info via PM. Are any of you guys comming to PR as well?
Old 09-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TONY-Q
yes we are going tickets on hands
great if work lets me I will make the DR race as well!
Old 09-13-2011, 06:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by bombero
Hi N0ferz.This is Elvin C. of Los Magnificos. We most likely have the whole team going to the International race of GT's in the Dominican Republic. We also have four of our members listed to also attend The Carebean Cup Challenge in Puerto Rico on the weekend of the 12th in December. Please stay tune to our thread as more details will continue to follow about these two big races. Please send us your name,so that we or know who you are.
Nice, my name is Emir Martinez. I look forward to meet you guys.

Originally Posted by jneg
I will also try to make the DR race. If you can send me info via PM. Are any of you guys comming to PR as well?
Cool, hope you can make it with the rest of the team. What info you want to know? Also regarding people from DR going to PR I am not sure about who is going to make the trip but if I know anything I will let you guys know here!
Old 09-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Tech Regular

Default GT Racing Internationally

Hi guys.Right now being that we are a few months away from these awsome events in the caribean,it will be nice to get your name and your e-mail as we will make a list as names come up,so we can touch base with each individual and also most importantly to let these clubs presidents know an approximate amount of attendees or POSSIBLE attendees,so they have an idea as to how they will run their program and maybe trophies for all the categories.eg.A-D. These races will also (hopefully) have ROAR add the GT's to their classes and who knows maybe one of those years we can have the ROAR race at one of these two beautiful islands in the caribean.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Tech Addict

I'm here in PR so if anyone of you guys need help locating anything just let me know about it. This weekend we have a race and already we have 24 paid entries in GT so we expect more, I think at least 30 racers in GT. I can safely say that anyone attending the Winter Cup in PR can expect at least 10 qualifiers and a long main. In our rules the A Main are very long. During the Latin Cup in January we had 12 qualifiers for each class (1/8 Lola, 1/10 Sedan, GT and Novice/Children). The B Main was 30 minutes for GT, the A Main was scheduled to be 1 hour but we finally raced 45 minutes. So expect great track time. I will need to know how many are coming so I can make arrangements for the tent, chairs and tables. Plus making arrangements for the nitro that you will use during the race. If you have questions you can also go to www.hobbiespr.com and look for Caribbean Winter Cup. I will measure the track for you guys so be prepared for a fairly long back straight and some tight corners. Hope to meet many of you either in PR or DR.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:39 AM
Tech Regular

Default dont miss this 2

Guys like elvin (bombero) and jneg said it is important to know in advance who is coming so we could workout acomodations besides the personal satisfaction by attending this races we are helping the GT Class Big time
also lets not forget the earlier you get your tickets the cheaper they come out to be.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Tech Addict

Plus it allows us to make sure to be able to help you guys to get the nitro you are going to use.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Tech Initiate

I wish I could go and race in PR with all of you but I guess I will wait in DR and meet you here
Old 09-15-2011, 12:51 PM
Tech Regular

Default lets race

so is it going to be only 4 of us going to the winter cup in PR and the international challenge in DR?

make up your minds now so tickets dont come out so expensive
Old 09-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Tech Regular

Default Los magnificos en espaņol

for those that prefer to write and read spanis here is a thread for that

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...c-espanol.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.