Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Throttler Help!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 06:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Angry Throttler Help!!!!

Last edited by RC ARE COOL; 07-06-2007 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Tech Elite

hi.are u using ntc3 rtr?i also have that problem,but some times it runs fine.how to maintain ur car?first,check all screws and apply thread lock to all metal to metal screws.clean ur car.i never have clean an air filter with soap/water,but i think u better not to.hope this helps
Old 09-15-2004, 01:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)
Default Re: Throttler Help!!!!

your idea speed needler set to high

Originally posted by RC ARE COOL
First of all, I'm new to RC.

I have a NTC3 and everytime I start it, it run by itself without me pressin on the the gas. Is that normal? I made sure that the throttle servo is screwed tight and it is.

ALSO,

I just got some question on how to take care of my ride.

1. What are some of the stuff I need to do after runnin the car? I know to use the after run already but are there anythin else I need to do?

2. What kinda stuff can I use to clean the air filter and fuel filter? Will water/soap work?

3. ONE last thing, any tips on how to take care of my car?

Thanks in advance for the help?
Old 09-15-2004, 04:00 AM
Tech Rookie

The throttle servo bieng tight is no issue, Have you checked the trims on your raidio? or your linkage? Make sure your trims are set to a neutral position, does this fix it? if not leave raidio trim at neutral and reposition your linkage so that it doesn't hold the throttle open Ie:neutral...
I am in no way an expert, but this sound like the fix to your problem.
~Smac3n4~
Old 09-15-2004, 06:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Last edited by RC ARE COOL; 07-06-2007 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-15-2004, 07:03 AM
Tech Adept

I am not trying to sound mean on this thread.........you truely sound like a kid that just got an rtr ntc3 and new to the hobby. First thing that I would do is to spend some time to read the manual page by page. Those RTR manuals are pretty good at explaining many things, due to the fact that it was created for beginners. If a techy on this forum has to explain to the definition of a linkage, just means that you need to either spend time reading the manual or allowing your local hobby store car guy show you the ropes. Most LHS that I have visited are very helpful to beginners.

Most of the RTR's are set properly as they come and are ready to put gas, break in, and run without messing with linkages. The main problem is that the trim settings on the radio are off a bit and may need adjustments. Again the manual should cover this procedure. Good luck in this hobby.
Old 09-15-2004, 03:12 PM
Tech Rookie

Last edited by RC ARE COOL; 07-06-2007 at 06:42 PM.