Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need help and advice,Kyosho Alpha GX-12 Nitro Car

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 02:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Need help and advice,Kyosho Alpha GX-12 Nitro Car

Dear Members i have just bought a Kyosho Alpha GX-12 Nitro Car from feebay as my first car back into RC after a very long time away and i was hoping some of the good members on RC Tech would be able to help me out on the pro's and cons of the car and how far i should go before considering to get a upgrade to another car. I know its at the low end of the market as that is why i bought it because in starting from the biggining and i want to use it to see how they all work and to get a full understanding of RC Nitro cars from the beggining and i dont see the point in buying a car thats at the top end just to start off with. Its going to need a couple of bits before its properly running and its deffenately going to need a good clean but thats why i bought the car this way as builing and repairing them is half the fun for me!!! I look forward to your replys and any pictures of this car upgraded and up to spec would be greatly appreciated and any info about the car and engine itself would be of a great help to me. Thanks for taking the time to read my thread and i wish you all the best. Lee