Somewhere you have a fuel tank pressure leak or blockage.
Check the following;
- all fuel lines fro any slight cuts or breaks. Better yet, replace them all carefully.
- check the pipe and manifold gaskets and replace with new.
- check the seal the top of the fuel tank, replace if find it missing or cracked
- check the fuel tank for obvious leaks or small cracks
- check the carburetor fittings are not loose on the carb, check the silicone seals on the carb and make sure they are there and not compression scarred.
- return carb setting to stock settings if you know what that may be. Could be set too lean to start by itself.
Lots to check, but you'll eventually find that pressure leak or fuel problem.
Anyone else with suggestions I may have overlooked?
Is Quebec leaving any time soon?