Mugen msx3

Old 02-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Mugen msx3

Hi guys,

I am new to the rc world so sorry for the noob questions.

I have recently got a mugen msx3, i know this thing is old and it's hard to find parts for it so my question is..

Will this exhaust pipe fit on the mugen msx3: Part#: 61235S on rd logics website (Can't post link as I am new to the forum)

If not can anyone recommend a good one for the msx3?

Thanks
Old 02-20-2011, 01:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Mugen

Originally Posted by Krispy911
Hi guys,

I am new to the rc world so sorry for the noob questions.

I have recently got a mugen msx3, i know this thing is old and it's hard to find parts for it so my question is..

Will this exhaust pipe fit on the mugen msx3: Part#: 61235S on rd logics website (Can't post link as I am new to the forum)

If not can anyone recommend a good one for the msx3?

Thanks
Looks like it should as long as the exhaust port on then engine is the same.
If the exhaust port on the engine the same, and not a newer round port exhaust opening it should work.
Be careful though, once you break a part on that car and do not have any spare parts for replacement, it will wind up sitting on a shelf.
That is a big mistake a lot of guys make. Trying to start off with an older car because of the costs of the new ones, or even a good used one, and then are unable to locate replacement parts for the older cars.