Originally Posted by looklikeaflip
I am currently using NiMH rechargeable batteries in my transmitter and the battery indicator light is red even when the batteries have over 3 mA which is more than half its max mA's.
Can someone please tell me my mind isnt playing tricks on me??
You have the battery holder for alkaline, right?
Those are 1.5 volts each. You have 12 volts, if you have the 8 batteries transmitter.
The NiMH are 1.2 volts each, 9.6 vots total.
The transmitter that uses 8 batteries, ie. 12 volts, require, for example, LiPO 3s, that will give you 11.1 volts, with plenty of juice.
Bellow 9.8, if I remember right, the transmitter will start to complain.