Wiki Posts
Search

Beware of JP rip off

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 09:03 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Mugen racing warning

Originally posted by HELLION
I had a run in with Mugen Racing out of Calif and they screwed me bad. It was a year ago and I'm still boiling over what they did. and to make things worse they came in here lied like crazy to save face. My advice is to closely inspect the crank they send you the one they sent me I use every day...as a paper weight
HELLION YOUR SITUATION WAS DIFFERENT THEN THIS POOR GUY, YOU WERE TRYING TO RIP US OFF AND YOU FAILED, SO PLEASE DON'T CAMPARE YOUR PROBLEMS WITH HIS. YOU ARE A CON ARTIST THIS GUY SOUNDS LIKE A COSTUMER WITH A PROBLEM.
Old 08-18-2004, 09:09 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by rangulo
Hey guys; I've been without power since friday at 8:30 or 9.

Those marks on the side of the case are from the springs.. I broke it in and then took it to the track for a test and tune with some buddies so I could put it away and save it for the nationals in toledo. I have never bought a jp before this one and thought it was a little weak from the get go. Maybe my expectation of the hype was set kind of high but my buddies that do have them are zipping by me in my first time out...

The crank is really cool and the case is coated inside and out with the JP special black coating. I only want from Jp the sleeve that was supposed to come with the FX12 t03. If they swapout the sleeve I will be fine.
Please understand we are not the manufacture of these or any motors we only distribute these motors, in the future if there is any issues with the quality of any none Mugen product please take it up with the manufacture.

Thanks
Robbie C
Old 08-18-2004, 10:05 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by afm
NOT ONLY HAVE THEY TAKEN HIS POST OUT OF THE MUGEN SITE, BUT IN THIS FORUM THEY'VE ALSO ERASED HIS INITIAL POST HERE, AND AT THE ENGINE FORUM!!!!!
WHAT'S GOING ON???
SOMETHING FISHY SMELLS AROUND THIS ISSUE

AFM
YES IT WAS TAKEN OFF THE MUGEN THREAD MAYBE ITS BECAUSE WE WERE NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM PROPERLY, AND AS FOR THIS THREAD WE CAN NOT AND DID NOT ERASE ANYTHING.

THERE'S NOTHING FISHY ABOUT ANYTHING WE WOULD LIKE TO BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM ONE ON ONE WITH THE PARTY INVOLED.

THANKS
ROBBIE C
AND YES I DO USE MY REAL NAME WHEN EVER I POST ON ANY THRED.
Old 08-18-2004, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Chris Tosolini
CBCBCB
??????????????????????
Old 08-18-2004, 11:06 AM
afm
Tech Master

Originally posted by ROBBIE C
YES IT WAS TAKEN OFF THE MUGEN THREAD MAYBE ITS BECAUSE WE WERE NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM PROPERLY, AND AS FOR THIS THREAD WE CAN NOT AND DID NOT ERASE ANYTHING.

THERE'S NOTHING FISHY ABOUT ANYTHING WE WOULD LIKE TO BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM ONE ON ONE WITH THE PARTY INVOLED.

THANKS
ROBBIE C
AND YES I DO USE MY REAL NAME WHEN EVER I POST ON ANY THRED.
COOL DOWN ROBBIE COLLINS (THAT IS YOUR FULL NAME).

THE ONLY THING YOU HAD TO DO IS ANSWER THE POST IN YOUR FORUM PROPERLY, THE WAY YOU ARE DOING HERE, AND THAT'S IT.
NOBODY IS BLAMING YOU FOR ERASING THE POST HERE, THAT IS CLEAR.
AND IF YOU WERE OFFENDED BY THE WORD"FISHY", SORRY MAN, BUT YOU HAVE TO AGREE THAT SINCE THERE WAS NO OFFICIAL ANSWER UP UNTIL NOW, IT LEAD TO BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WAS GOING ON. AND YES I AGREE WITH YOU THAT THE PROBLEM IS A ONE TO ONE SOLUTION WITH THE AFFECTED PARTY, BUT SINCE THE PROBLEM WEN'T PUBLIC, WE POTENTIAL COSTUMERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE END OF THE STORY.
SORRY AGAIN IF YOU OR MUGEN USA ARE PISSED OFF, BUT THERE IS AND WASN'T NO INTENTION ON INDISPOSING ANYBODY.

AND BY THE WAY, I DON'T LIKE YOUR IMPLICATION THAT I HIDE ON MY FORUM KNIKNAME TO POST MY OPINIONS, I JUST WEN'T BY THE FORUM RULES THAT ASKED FOR ONE.
MY FULL NAME IS ALFONSO FLOREZ, FROM LIMA-PERU, SOUTH AMERICA, AND I'M A PROUD OWNER OF A MUGEN MTX3 PROSPEC.

PEACE ON YOU

AFM
Old 08-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Tech Master

Wow im glad I got rid of my mtx-3 this type of customer service makes me want to
Old 08-18-2004, 12:28 PM
Tech Regular

Location: The Milkyway/Planet Earth/Europe/Sweden/Skåne/Malmö

At the Swedish RC forum this same thing happened, 2 guys from Kyosho Sweden were really agressive, the whole thing ended up with a loss of respect of the whole Kyosho concern, at least the Swedish one... This one isn't at all like that though, but can evolve to, and that will just end up with a loss of respect for Mugen Racing..

I'm not wanting to be the big momma here, just telling my opinion..
Old 08-18-2004, 02:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Robbi C

Trying to rip you off !!! Give me a break Did you think I got rid of that convo I taped. oops! I'm going to say this and thats it . My many years of racing and enjoying RC cars I have had one situation with a RC company that not only riped me off,passed off used parts and blantenley lied to me Was Mugen Racing out of Calif. When I first warned prople in here about what they did one guy told me that I was overreacting! One month later I recived a email from this same guy telling me how mugen racing riped him off too. He took it a little further then I did and filed out some formal complaints on Mugan Racing and I'm sure that wasent a first. Robie C your pathetic lies are just getting you in deeper And I'm sure by now more people have found out about how you treat costumers. That said I still love Mugen cars but NEVER will I deal with Mugan racing out of calif. And hear's a clue You don't have to con people when you are honest!!! Something to think about
Old 08-18-2004, 02:59 PM
Tech Master

is it just me or is it getting pretty hot in here
Old 08-18-2004, 03:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Will that have to do with my recently purchased Mugen X12 (just regular non mod non turbo..... but still not cheap) motor....?
Old 08-18-2004, 04:55 PM
Tech Master

I just wanted to say that Robbie Collins has been very helpful and checked the other motors he has in Cali. and the sleeves in those motors is the same as mine. It seems that JP changes things within the motor and I would have to take it up with JP Racing. If I want a different sleeve than what I have.

I want to thank Robbie Collins and Mugen Racing in Cali
Old 08-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Tech Adept

Wow im glad I got rid of my evo and cancel my rrr order this type of customer service New_Toasted mentioned, makes me want to
Old 08-18-2004, 05:16 PM
Tech Adept

is it just me or is it slightly getting out of topic in here
Old 08-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I have talked to Robbie probably 3-4 days a week for the last 3 weeks. I just got an MTX-3 and am trying to prepare it for my world domination tour. I have had absolutely positive conversations with him and positive help and advice. Thanks to him, the tour starts in less than 2 weeks.
Old 08-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I know Robbie Collins personaly and only can tell from what I know-he is realy very nice and honest guy.
Roby thanks a lot for helping Pepe and I am preparing another "sc*****r' for him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.