Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 RCX Challenge Pomona Ca.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mxfred
Can some one post all the results I know I got a dead last but would like to see how the others did. Also do to my very very bad luck outside my hotel my local friends had to drive me around and with all my support equipment I lost my black plastic craftsman tool box with fuel bottle & starter box If anyone found it or knows where it is please post here. Thanks to Tom Wong for holding on to my easy-up for me since i was out of room for it. GLARCRC is full of very cool dudes that love racing and cant wait to race the next race especially since I only got one round of racing do to cops and rain
I did see youtr tool box, it was sitting out by where my trailer was parked. it was sitting on the road by the stone wall by the bathrooms.i didn't do anything with it i figured someone was still loading there stuff and when i left it was sitting there. check with the Fairplex they probably have it.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Thank you, Richey. I had a feeling thats what happend showed up got all my stuff out of the car then I was in a major rush to practice cause it was about to start raining and completly spaced my stuff. Funny how rc can block out every thing in the world.
Oh and the rain cam before I could practice:cry
Old 03-22-2011, 02:28 PM
Tech Master

I came back Monday night to pickup the trailer and found your toolbox and starterbox. Also Joel E's table and tent. All of that stuff is in the trailer.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:52 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mxfred
Thank you, Richey. I had a feeling thats what happend showed up got all my stuff out of the car then I was in a major rush to practice cause it was about to start raining and completly spaced my stuff. Funny how rc can block out every thing in the world.
Oh and the rain cam before I could practice:cry
MY dad and I found the starter box and toolbox, and fuel bottle, all were put into the trailer before we left
Old 03-23-2011, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

Thanks to all the racers that attended RCX, even though ma nature did not let us have mains on Sunday, Saturdays quals (14) went off smoothly and timley even with extended practice. All of the racers cooperated and the program ran well, thanks guys, hope u all had a good time!!. I will post the qualifying results this weekend.

FYI - RCX 2012 will be held in Long Beach Ca. Stay tuned!!

G.W.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

When is the next club race ?
Old 03-23-2011, 06:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Thanks serpent gordo tell your dad i said thanks for the box and helping me and Jim with pits. I consider You to be good people cant wait to race with you all. Glenn thanks for the storage my ezy up is also in the trailer let me know when the next race is and hopfully i can make it my work is seasonal usually starts mid april i heard the golden state race was the same time so I need a little luck for a late start with the rain its looking possible