Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Mugen Sponsored drivers >

Mugen Sponsored drivers

Mugen Sponsored drivers

Old 01-23-2011, 07:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by wingracer
I saw it too. Most impressive. He was actually knocked out of contention before the motor went south when a shock got knocked off in a crash.

But everyone knows there are plenty of people that can outpace Collari, they just rarely do it for a full hour.
No, if you watch the video Ralph's engine was going away and that is how Collari caught him. Collari is a great driver with great product, but he is not the fastest. Everybody knows that you have to finish the race and that is what he is good at. I think this worlds is shaping up to be one of the best. Just look at all the car manufacturer's in it, Xray, Mugen, Shepard, Capricorn, Serpent, Motonica and Kyosho. I can't wait. I think the American's have a great shot at winning and being the most in the main. Ralph, Mikey, Paul, Paolo, Scotty, and Josh.

Plus I can tell you as for RCAmerica goes we are going there as a team and our testing starts at the Winternats and we have one goal...The Worlds!!!!!

Thanks Drew
Old 01-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ltrdude
I heard they had a family plan,maybe the Whiting family can fill us in on what the deal is.Just kidding around Jeff
Family Plan...good one. Pretty funny. No secret stuff here. The girls got an opportunity to get more involved in a team so I followed them.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I hope whit all of respect of Mr. Hudy that he donīt copy the MRX5...like the in the past with MTX4....

[/QUOTE]i like this one. i can't stop laughing at this. the 8 may not be exactly the same look as 5, but may be a lot similar as 4. just similar to the mtx4 to nt1 and with movable radio plate.
let see how much it is similar to,...............at least no photos so far.
hudy, do something you should do, try to invent or innovate more, not to "hopy" or "xopy". shame!!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by choisan
I hope whit all of respect of Mr. Hudy that he donīt copy the MRX5...like the in the past with MTX4....
i like this one. i can't stop laughing at this. the 8 may not be exactly the same look as 5, but may be a lot similar as 4. just similar to the mtx4 to nt1 and with movable radio plate.
hudy, do something you should do, try to invent or innovate more, not to "hopy" or "xopy". shame!!!! [/QUOTE]

Its always the same sad song when Xray is getting ready to come out with a car. Bottom line is the NT1 is nothing like the MTX4. If it is why is the NT1 such a better car. I think the races that the NT1 has won prove's that. What about the five looking like the Shepard or Serpent, they all have alum. bulkheads. There the same right? Or they all have wheels on them, thats the same right? Or what about that they all have belts. Wow all these cars are the same. The QUALITY is what makes the difference and team support, not reinventing the spoon.

Drew
Old 01-23-2011, 09:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Come on Choisan,

The car hasn't even come out yet and your trying to bash it already, relax, regardless what it looks like ...its an XRAY car

Hey has anyone else heard the rumor that Rick V is contemplating moving to the US ?? That would be a good Mugen driver here in the States.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CFowler
Come on Choisan,

The car hasn't even come out yet and your trying to bash it already, relax, regardless what it looks like ...its an XRAY car

Hey has anyone else heard the rumor that Rick V is contemplating moving to the US ?? That would be a good Mugen driver here in the States.
Haven't heard that but everyone else is doing it. Savoya is here and now Reinard is coming. Hara spent some time over here as well I believe.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Thumbs up Keep Onroad Growing

Originally Posted by Woodlands Racer
It is all about business. Sometimes a company needs to make a change and sometimes the need for change is from the driver's perspective. Either way the reasons can vary dramatically regardless of who drives the decision. Whether the change has a positive impact always takes some time to recognize. I for one hope that Mike, Mugen and others that recently have made changes continue to find success.

See you at the finish line,
Roger
Well said Roger.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Or they all have wheels on them, thats the same right? Or what about that they all have belts. Wow all these cars are the same. Drew[/QUOTE]oops!!!! something in common. thanks for pointing out.
to me, i am just the one who buys and plays with. i do not make my living from it as hudy or ,...... "xray is no doubt in its quality". Period.
v8 is from robert p.
let's see how it looks like.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:20 PM
Tech Champion

Mugen Seiki will always be our favourite brand to own. I'm sure there will be new kids on the block somewhere outhere to replace Mike's position in Mugen Seiki.

I'm wishing lots of good luck for all Mugen Seiki drivers participating in the world championship this year.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:19 PM
Tech Adept

may be it was not allow to pay so much now
Old 01-24-2011, 04:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
i like this one. i can't stop laughing at this. the 8 may not be exactly the same look as 5, but may be a lot similar as 4. just similar to the mtx4 to nt1 and with movable radio plate.
hudy, do something you should do, try to invent or innovate more, not to "hopy" or "xopy". shame!!!!

Its always the same sad song when Xray is getting ready to come out with a car. Bottom line is the NT1 is nothing like the MTX4. If it is why is the NT1 such a better car. I think the races that the NT1 has won prove's that. What about the five looking like the Shepard or Serpent, they all have alum. bulkheads. There the same right? Or they all have wheels on them, thats the same right? Or what about that they all have belts. Wow all these cars are the same. The QUALITY is what makes the difference and team support, not reinventing the spoon.

Drew[/QUOTE]

Just to REMENBER that MTX4 has 7 years , 7 years and put 4 cars IN THE FINAL in HOUSTSON. Robert did THE TQ.NT1 2.i know win but itīs better car?

REMENBBER THE MTX4 is world Champion in 2006...

Here in Europe i always know that America is a MUGEN land...and will be always...

Good luck to the worlds...and i hope Mugen wins.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Drew[/QUOTE]

Drew, at the very least at least XRAY didn't copy thay pesky stripping 2nd gear issue.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T.Senna
Just to REMENBER that MTX4 has 7 years , 7 years and put 4 cars IN THE FINAL in HOUSTSON. Robert did THE TQ.NT1 2.i know win but itīs better car?

REMENBBER THE MTX4 is world Champion in 2006...

Here in Europe i always know that America is a MUGEN land...and will be always...

Good luck to the worlds...and i hope Mugen wins.
How many were stock? How many had Xray parts?

The car that you see in RedRC that Robert raced isn't the same one he actually raced.

And I don't know what your talking about, there is almost no Mugen sedan left in the States.

I have seen plenty Mugen 1/8th, but with the new RX8 and Mikey running it, I have a feeling that will change too.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I can promise you it had nothing to do with money. Xray copy the MTX4, what have you been smoking its nothing like a MTX4. The RX8 is a car of its own just like the NT1.

So you guys don't think Mike will be faster with an Xray? I guess we will all have to wait and see.
Swauger will be just as competitive as always as long as he doesn't eat 2nd gear in every main. Ooops did I say that out loud?
Old 01-24-2011, 07:15 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by quietstorm76
Swauger will be just as competitive as always as long as he doesn't eat 2nd gear in every main. Ooops did I say that out loud?
ah on contrar that was only on sedan not 1/8th I'm just sayin LoL!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.