Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
need parts for a nitro rs4 >

need parts for a nitro rs4

need parts for a nitro rs4

Old 01-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Default need parts for a nitro rs4

does anyone know of a web site are hobby shop where i can get parts for it like body mounts shocks stuff like that
Old 01-16-2011, 06:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by outbackpits
does anyone know of a web site are hobby shop where i can get parts for it like body mounts shocks stuff like that
No, there isn't a website just for getting parts but if you post a list (with parts numbers if you can) of exactly what you need, someone like myself or FastHarry may be able to help you. We both have the older RS4/RS4-2 and a short stockpile of parts and may have some to spare to sell to you.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Default here a few stuff i need

would like to have a 2 speend trans, the mounts to hold the body on, a stronger motor, and the front and back part that holds the mounts
Old 01-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by outbackpits
would like to have a 2 speend trans, the mounts to hold the body on, a stronger motor, and the front and back part that holds the mounts
The 2-speed, I will have to look through a ton of parts to see if I have one. The body mounts I can put my hands on. The front/rear shock towers are the same as the 2-spd, have to look to see if I have any. What kind of engine are you wanting (in reference to your stronger motor)?