Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Old Lamborghini Countach >

Old Lamborghini Countach

Old Lamborghini Countach

Old 12-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Old Lamborghini Countach

Hey there.
A few days ago I stumbled upon my old RC car I got a few years back and I'm wondering if anyone has any details about it. It seems like it's a rare RC car as I have not seen any mentions about it on any websites. Looked on a lot RC car stores and didn't find it there either.
Unfotunately I'm not allowed to show a pic cause I haven't made enough posts yet

It's quite a big RC car, not one of those small buggys. You can open the head lights and the rear hood by holding the button on the right of the controller and open the doors vertically with the left button.
The controller has a LCD screen which shows a pixelated picture of the Lambo and a stretch of road. When you accelerate the picture goes forward and the road appears like it's moving.
The reverse happens when you go backwards.

I remember buying it for about £100 at the time, it was the only Lambo in the store.
I'm just wondering if it's a rare car or not. I was quite shocked to see no info about it. Anyone seen this car before? Am I one of the only owners?
If anyone could spare some info on da RC car that would be nice.
Thanks for reading