Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
can i get some feedback on the NTC3 RTR plus? >

can i get some feedback on the NTC3 RTR plus?

can i get some feedback on the NTC3 RTR plus?

Old 07-28-2004, 09:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Post can i get some feedback on the NTC3 RTR plus?

Hey all you in the R/C world, im a begginner in the nitro on-road world, and im thinking thinking about getting a, Nitro TC3 Plus RTR, but i havent been about to find any info about it on the internet, can any of you help me by telling me, how fast the car can go, if it has good handeling, that kind of suff, it would really help!!
Old 07-28-2004, 10:12 AM
Tech Regular

Since I only have Associated cars in my stable, I'd love to tell you that it's a great car. But being realistic, are you going to race it or just bash around? If it's just for bashing then go for it. It's a great car right out of the box. If you decide to race it later on, then you might try running it with the stock setup. I know some tracks will run a novice class for anybody in your situation. Later on if you do get really serious then the car can be upgraded with some killer hopup parts, and be a real screamer. As for the top end speed, I don't know. It all depends on what the weather is like when you run it, how well the carb is set. Other than that you should read the RC10NTC3 thread.
Go here: http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...=&threadid=232
Some of the best information you'll ever find on the car is right there.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:47 AM
Tech Rookie

hey, thanx alot for the info, but i was wondering, what is the price range for this car, i'v checked alot of different sites, and they have all gave me different prices?.?.?.?
Old 07-28-2004, 12:23 PM
Tech Regular

Just go for the cheapest price. You might be paying extra for the shipping, but some places will ship for free. Either way you're going to be paying about the same price. Good luck if you decide to get it. Shoot me a PM and let me know what happens.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Go get a Yokomo RTR II ... its a great novice car based on a racing chassis, in fact in order to be fully raceable you just have to mount a .12 engine ...
cya and good luck ..