No Longer Hudy,xray?

Old 07-31-2004, 10:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Ralph, good luck with RC america and Delta
Old 08-01-2004, 05:45 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

In My mind,one of the only good things about Serpent is Serpent USA...A Class act....Always willing to help,great with customers...

Ralph Burch is a gem.....and an asset to any business deal or company....

But as far as Serpents seemingly bad luck losing Ralph,Hudy,and nova rossi..

I have TWO words......

Veteq.......and KARMA.........
Old 08-02-2004, 02:35 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by fastharry
....bla bla bla.....
But as far as Serpents seemingly bad luck losing Ralph,Hudy,and nova rossi..
....yadda yadda....
Serpent didn't lose Hudy, Serpent USA lost Hudy distributing rights. Big difference there. When most work manufacturing the XB8's is done they will most likely continue to make parts for Serpent. No, they will not start making parts for HPI, however hard you wish.

They also did not LOSE NovaRossi, they chose to give up NovaRossi due to differences. Great choice if you ask me, since the .12 Mega by Picco engine won it's first race (LRP invitational) and the only 3 pre-production .21 engines that were entered in the last 1/8 Euro's ended up in the top 6. Great engines for less, how is that a loss?

And finally... Serpent MRC doesn't handle US drivers, Serpent USA does. So Serpent didn't lose Burch, Serpent USA lost Burch.
Old 08-02-2004, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

A Divorce is a divorce,no matter who started it.......

You'll see me getting together with my Ex wife(NOT) before you see hudy 710 parts....

It remains to be seen how great PICCO engines are.....Theres a big difference between Salven tuning a cranky engine,and the average racer...not to mention a sponsored racer getting anything he needs(and as many engines as he needs)....

and there's no difference between Serpent or Serpent USA....They lost an asset to the company with Ralph....and with HUDY distribution.......Of course,maybe you don't care about the USA market......I'm sure the people no longer working at Serpent do.......

BTW,There are 4 710's running at our track....They are fast.....but no faster then the r40's.....or tc3's for that matter......and both those cars are holding up better in minor skermishes.....

Last edited by fastharry™; 08-02-2004 at 05:05 AM.
Old 08-02-2004, 05:01 AM
Tech Elite

A Divorce is a divorce,no matter who started it.......

You'll see me getting together with my Ex wife(NOT) before you see hudy 710 parts....
But Harry, if Hudy do bring out some 710 parts, you have to agree to get together with your ex-wife A deal?

Hey Harry, change your signature you say you have 117 rc cars, but then pose the question as to which your 117th should be 118 please

Cheers, Mark.
Old 08-02-2004, 05:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by markp27
But Harry, if Hudy do bring out some 710 parts, you have to agree to get together with your ex-wife A deal?

Hey Harry, change your signature you say you have 117 rc cars, but then pose the question as to which your 117th should be 118 please

Cheers, Mark.
thats a deal....

I've seen the 710 run,and I've driven it....its a nice car....I think its a little fragile for american style board tracks(which is a question I posed at the begining of the 710 thread)..but it runs nice...

My issues are with the company in general,not the cars..

I like ALL touring cars....But its the way the company does business that prevents me from buying one...

Last edited by fastharry™; 08-02-2004 at 05:50 AM.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Tech Elite

thats a deal....

I've seen the 710 run,and I've driven it....its a nice car....I think its a little fragile for american style board tracks(which is a question I posed at the begining of the 710 thread)..but it runs nice...

My issues are with the company in general,not the cars..

I like ALL touring cars....But its the way the company does business that prevents me from buying one...
Yep, I remember your question I've no problems with your opinions - you're a guy who always sticks to his point and that is fair enough for me
I'll have to test your theory out about USA tracks when the Winternats comes round I'm planning on being there, not because I believe I'm a fast driver or anything, but simply I want to experience what it is like.

Harry, your signature is still wrong
Old 08-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Tech Adept

OK here it is the companys name are RC America,Hudy USA,Xray USA and yes it is Ralph and partner John's company and yes they are the importer for Hudy...The website should be in a few weeks it is www.rcamerica.com....more to come thanks for the support..
Old 08-04-2004, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Yep, I remember your question I've no problems with your opinions - you're a guy who always sticks to his point and that is fair enough for me
I'll have to test your theory out about USA tracks when the Winternats comes round I'm planning on being there, not because I believe I'm a fast driver or anything, but simply I want to experience what it is like.

Harry, your signature is still wrong
You want to test how the boards in US tracks can break your car?

Old 08-05-2004, 02:48 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Sow&Steady
You want to test how the boards in US tracks can break your car?

Of course all in the name of research and development I'll not actually use my own car, a "friend" of mine is coming too....I'll use his car without him knowing
Old 08-05-2004, 04:11 AM
Tech Elite

Of course all in the name of research and development I'll not actually use my own car, a "friend" of mine is coming too....I'll use his car without him knowing
I think that "friend" of yours is quietly going to swap out his 710 for a FW-04 just at the right time ...