Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Kyosho v-one r4!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 10:26 AM
Tech Regular

All current optional parts make car go faster into chicanes especially vzw409
After today's race we had 2 v-one r4 agains nt1's and 733's. Nikiphorosn took pole position and mine 4th. Race don't went as we expected due to some problems. We could have take position 1 and 2 of 45 minutes A final but only one car finished. Nikiphorosn ended 2nd position but he could have won the first place.

Regarding Diff. After shimming my diffs run ok after 2 practice and 1 race. Now is time to change oil to them.

Waiting final and best option steel gear. Car is fast and it can go faster.

P.S.: Try VZW409

Regards from Greece.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey nikkostar...here from Chile... What will improve, or can you explain the effect of the VZW409...This will change roll center setting??...Is necesary to change both parts...or not?....
I'm actually driving Vone R4 since april and never had a problem with diffs... when the people star to comment about it, I look on my rear diff... it was working well but a little rusty... so I shimmed and until today never had a problem... a friend has problems... two diff broken...
Im very hapy with the car... is faster than my older Nt1...and I the car can go much faster than now...
With Nt1, I nkow what was the limit...with R4 I don`t know the limit of this car...I'm very happy...Nt1 brakes a lot of belts...R4 has a solid transmission...but the front bumper brakes...(just ones...but breaks...)...and the rear arm breaks in comparison to the unbreakble arm of nt1...but I really prefer R4 solid performance!!!...I`m very happy, I`m actually in 1st place in the national championship...and I 'll win it!!! jojojo..xD
Old 09-26-2011, 01:01 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TomasRC
Hey nikkostar...here from Chile... What will improve, or can you explain the effect of the VZW409...This will change roll center setting??...Is necesary to change both parts...or not?....
I'm actually driving Vone R4 since april and never had a problem with diffs... when the people star to comment about it, I look on my rear diff... it was working well but a little rusty... so I shimmed and until today never had a problem... a friend has problems... two diff broken...
Im very hapy with the car... is faster than my older Nt1...and I the car can go much faster than now...
With Nt1, I nkow what was the limit...with R4 I don`t know the limit of this car...I'm very happy...Nt1 brakes a lot of belts...R4 has a solid transmission...but the front bumper brakes...(just ones...but breaks...)...and the rear arm breaks in comparison to the unbreakble arm of nt1...but I really prefer R4 solid performance!!!...I`m very happy, I`m actually in 1st place in the national championship...and I 'll win it!!! jojojo..xD

The improvements of the optional parts make rear end more quicker and is able to follow front better.
Yes roll center is also changed.
Is necessary to change both of them. I used only one of both because i forgot to buy the other.

For front bumper use VZW411 it makes front little stiffer. Car is fast and will go faster.
Check the option parts which i changed to my car here

Last when steel diffs released bought them and the alum diff case.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Tech Initiate

VZW409 effect rear roll center because you can change arms height. But also change the width of rear arms. Car is very fast and every race go faster because of new things we find to make the setup better. The only think i try to find is to make the rear of the car to rotate . Car is understeering and i think that is because of rear too much handling...
Old 09-26-2011, 08:46 AM
Tech Adept

The car goes faster and faster...
Old 09-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by peteR4
VZW409 effect rear roll center because you can Car is understeering and i think that is because of rear too much handling...
I totally agree.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:11 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by nickiphorosn
The car goes faster and faster...
And more consistent...
Old 09-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

paides poso san phge to car?
Old 09-26-2011, 10:31 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by GREGORY!
paides poso san phge to car?
520 euro
Old 09-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by nickiphorosn
Anyone has any link for photos of the jmrca , or a shimo video , or sth????
http://www.jmrca.jp/championship/2011/gpt/album.htm
Old 09-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

poso?einai->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgdyKNqf4mg

Old 09-27-2011, 02:36 AM
Tech Initiate

To ftino to kreas to trwne oi skuloi... or

Cheap meat is for dogs...
Old 09-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Tech Adept

Yparxei kai ayto an endiaferesai gia kati ftino

Kyosho fazer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SNe1juvVfM
Old 09-27-2011, 06:23 AM
Tech Adept

I knew about that site...by the way thanks for the link
Old 09-27-2011, 06:34 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by nikoskar
The improvements of the optional parts make rear end more quicker and is able to follow front better.
Yes roll center is also changed.
Is necessary to change both of them. I used only one of both because i forgot to buy the other.

For front bumper use VZW411 it makes front little stiffer. Car is fast and will go faster.
Check the option parts which i changed to my car here

Last when steel diffs released bought them and the alum diff case.
When you said that the rear follows the front more easily using what setting on the new rear end arm parts? Also is position in the middle hole exacly in the same position as the middle stock part?

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.