Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree33Likes

Xray RX8 1/8th Scale

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rjr
Stefan, for someone not making accusations, you sure do it a lot.

Funny how the people who complain when drivers of other cars go onto "their car's forum" and trash talk have no issue doing so here.

Hey, be proud of the car you drive. I am Be proud of the country you represent. I do But why do you have to try to tear down someone else? Are you all really that insecure? I don't and I'm certainly not
So, no questions allowed?

It's all good when Pietsch and Hara are being accused of cheating, but heaven beware someone else dares to even hint in the direction of your own personal heroes.

Nice, and well expected.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stefan
So, no questions allowed?

It's all good when Pietsch and Hara are being accused of cheating, but heaven beware someone else dares to even hint in the direction of your own personal heroes.

Nice, and well expected.

It wasn't good when people were throwing Pietsch and Hara's Name out and it's not cool that you are doing it now. It's obvious X-ray struggled as a team in qualifier.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:09 AM
rjr
Tech Adept

Nice, and well expected.

Who said it was good when Pietsch and Hara were being accused?

I don't have heroes. However, with your statement, you have insomuch admitted to the accusations that you say you don't do.

Anyway, back to the Xray forum.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Francis M.
It wasn't good when people were throwing Pietsch and Hara's Name out and it's not cool that you are doing it now. It's obvious X-ray struggled as a team in qualifier.
Francis, did you, or anybody else step in and told people it's not cool to make those accusations about Hara and Pietsch?

I haven't seen anybody do that.

Why now?
Old 04-15-2011, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rjr
Who said it was good when Pietsch and Hara were being accused?

I don't have heroes. However, with your statement, you have insomuch admitted to the accusations that you say you don't do.

Sorry Dr.Freud,

you can twist words for as long as you want.

I asked question, to which I have not seen an answer, but I didn't accuse anybody of doing anything.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:43 AM
rjr
Tech Adept

Sorry Dr.Freud,

you can twist words for as long as you want.

I asked question, to which I have not seen an answer, but I didn't accuse anybody of doing anything.

Ah, resort to calling names when you can't defend your position.

And your response to Francis,
"Francis, did you, or anybody else step in and told people it's not cool to make those accusations about Hara and Pietsch?

I haven't seen anybody do that."

Actually, you stepped in and did that.

So, you're now saying it was okay for you to step in and say something when it was Pietsch but it's not okay for someone to do it for someone else?

Old 04-15-2011, 09:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default WOW

Wow is this what it comes to, been reading this thread for alittle bit, guys these are RC cars if i am not mistaken.Dont understand why the cheating word was being thrown around about drivers at this World event an throwing Hara,s name in the mix ,correct me if im wrong he was the one who ran the hpi r40,an surpized alot people with it correct.Again with only alittle time with the Mugen its seens he has do it again.Let just let them race an when its all said an done the drivers will be posting their feedback from this event in their own words.Just my 2cents

Bobby Watson
Palm Bay Florida

PS. by no means taking anybodies sides.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Tech Regular

Stop please!!!!!!! I just got my car delivered in box you making my heart heavy for this built.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Romeo
Stop please!!!!!!! I just got my car delivered in box you making my heart heavy for this built.
relax pro
Old 04-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Sometimes I really do think people forget these are remote controlled cars....

Anywho, as much as I would love for Team XRay to bring it home (wasn't at the 10th scale WC and felt the excitement of Burch winning), it would also like it if Team USA won.

Some of you are so caught up in the brand you forget we race with all these guys. If it's Mike, Paul, Burch, Cyrul, Paolo, DJ...etc...don't care...bring it home!!!

Competition is all good. But when you can't talk to other people at the track because of the brand they run, that's just stupid.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rjr
Ah, resort to calling names when you can't defend your position.

And your response to Francis,
"Francis, did you, or anybody else step in and told people it's not cool to make those accusations about Hara and Pietsch?

I haven't seen anybody do that."

Actually, you stepped in and did that.

So, you're now saying it was okay for you to step in and say something when it was Pietsch but it's not okay for someone to do it for someone else?

Sorry but your posts don't make any sense at all.

And Dr.Freud is not an insult, but how would you know...
Old 04-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Romeo
hey Romeo good luck on your build....post pics & give us feedback how the build went
Old 04-15-2011, 05:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I want to make it clear, that I heard it was the clutch disk material. NOT the operation or the design of the clutch or the car in any way. It was never my intention to defame the car or it's designer, but simply that the information I was told was a problem out of the their control
Old 04-16-2011, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Sometimes I really do think people forget these are remote controlled cars....

Anywho, as much as I would love for Team XRay to bring it home (wasn't at the 10th scale WC and felt the excitement of Burch winning), it would also like it if Team USA won.

Some of you are so caught up in the brand you forget we race with all these guys. If it's Mike, Paul, Burch, Cyrul, Paolo, DJ...etc...don't care...bring it home!!!

Competition is all good. But when you can't talk to other people at the track because of the brand they run, that's just stupid.
thats the fun I've been talking to everyone here Dj, paolo ralph mike etc, and meeting more people everyday its not the car its people martin hudy pitted for me and i don't have the car yet still a mugen he didn't care he helped me anyway good post +++1
Old 04-16-2011, 03:30 AM
Tech Elite

coincidence or fact seem to get the same negative post from people who will never show up at these races but always have 2 too many 2 cent quotes LOL i love the tech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.