R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/436634-rcamerica-xray-hudy.html)

Drew Ellis 09-21-2010 09:58 AM

RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy

The thread is for RCAmerica related question. We will have updates on new product here, also updates of races the team are coming too.

RCAmerica is the distributor for Xray, Hudy and Max Power.Any question you have about the line of products you my post here.

R3VoLuTiOn 09-21-2010 11:41 AM

Hi Drew,

just wondering, who makes the MAX engines?

Drew Ellis 09-21-2010 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by R3VoLuTiOn (Post 7968167)
Hi Drew,

just wondering, who makes the MAX engines?

Max Power is a Nova Rossi based engine that is made to Massimo Fantini"s specs. Hope That helps.

Thanks Drew

hanulec 09-21-2010 02:14 PM

Can RCA make some red t shirts for non-2010 nitro world participants?? Those shirts looked great!!!

Drew Ellis 09-21-2010 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by hanulec (Post 7968693)
Can RCA make some red t shirts for non-2010 nitro world participants?? Those shirts looked great!!!

Yes we are doing that. The shirts were a pretty big deal everyone liked them. So yes we will be having some of those in soon. They will be Xray USA/ RCAmerica/Hudy shirts no 2010 nitro worlds team on them.

Thanks Drew

Woodlands Racer 09-21-2010 03:22 PM

Which Servos?

Hey Drew,
Thanks for setting up and taking care of this thread. I plan on getting new servos for the upcoming MRX5X (waiting with baited breath) and was strongly considering the KO PROPO. What model #'s would I want to look at. I have been running the FUTABA 9350 (throttle) and 9351 (steering). My receiver and radio are the Spektrum DX3R. Thanks in advance for your time.

Any chance that you and Ralph might be down for the Gulf Coast GP on NOV 5-6-7?

Roger

Q-B0R0 B0MBER 09-21-2010 06:49 PM

WILL RC AMERICA BE SELLING CAPRICORN TIRES?

Drew Ellis 09-21-2010 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Woodlands Racer (Post 7968985)
Hey Drew,
Thanks for setting up and taking care of this thread. I plan on getting new servos for the upcoming MRX5X (waiting with baited breath) and was strongly considering the KO PROPO. What model #'s would I want to look at. I have been running the FUTABA 9350 (throttle) and 9351 (steering). My receiver and radio are the Spektrum DX3R. Thanks in advance for your time.

Any chance that you and Ralph might be down for the Gulf Coast GP on NOV 5-6-7?

Roger

Roger, no problem hope things are well. Kopropo is coming out with some new servos. We just tested them at the GLC. They worked really good. Not sure when they will be out. I will check and let you know. Ralph runs the PDS-2368 on the throttle and the PDS-2367 on the steering. We should have them in stock.

Will talk with Ralph about the race. Would love to come.

Thanks Drew

Drew Ellis 09-21-2010 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Q-B0R0 B0MBER (Post 7969870)
WILL RC AMERICA BE SELLING CAPRICORN TIRES?

Yes, we have an order that should be showing up soon.

Thanks Drew

andrewdoherty 09-21-2010 08:33 PM

I figure this is as good a place as any to brag . . .

I wanna give major props to B. Chadee over at RCA. That guys knows his XRay part numbers by heart, can wheel a mean electric 8th scale buggy, and sit around and talk shop all night like a real bud. I know Paul gets lots of props for being a great rep for RCA and XRAY, and deservedly so, but I gotta say, Brian is right there with him!!

Thanks for letting me hi-jack this for a minute Dirt McGirt. "Think Responsibly"

captian 09-21-2010 09:47 PM

When is the texas world engine going to be in thanks

Drew Ellis 09-22-2010 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by captian (Post 7970632)
When is the texas world engine going to be in thanks

We are looking around two weeks. Max is getting the order ready now.

Thanks Drew

Drew Ellis 09-22-2010 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty (Post 7970393)
I figure this is as good a place as any to brag . . .

I wanna give major props to B. Chadee over at RCA. That guys knows his XRay part numbers by heart, can wheel a mean electric 8th scale buggy, and sit around and talk shop all night like a real bud. I know Paul gets lots of props for being a great rep for RCA and XRAY, and deservedly so, but I gotta say, Brian is right there with him!!

Thanks for letting me hi-jack this for a minute Dirt McGirt. "Think Responsibly"

Bryan is the man, he has been there since the start. I dont know about his wheeling skills must of been racing against some old lady and a blind guy.:lol::nod:

Thats was to funny.

Thanks Drew

RC America 09-22-2010 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis (Post 7971508)
Bryan is the man, he has been there since the start. I dont know about his wheeling skills must of been racing against some old lady and a blind guy.:lol::nod:

Thats was to funny.

Thanks Drew

You are completely wrong. It was an old guy and a blind lady. They drive tandem, she steers and he controls the throttle.

Truthfully, I can't win a race to save my life, but I am always happy to help out when possible. Thanks for the kind words.

Bryan

MAD916 09-22-2010 06:18 AM

also want to jump in and give prop’s to the RC America. killer support all summer on gas and the MAX motors, big help to team TZ back at the gas Nat’s. Also for all their help on our TZGP with class sponsorship and sending their top guys out to run with us N.W. Web Footed Hillbillies.

Congrat's on all your recent success and thanks,,,,,