Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy >

RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy

RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy

Old 11-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Tech Addict

Default maxx pipe

the new 2664 max pipe looks a caveman bat, giving a shot this weekend and c what has. look and feel very well built.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Tech Addict

Default pulleys

the new 2 tone pulleys are awsome.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default 1/8

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
SRC bodies shipping from Italy on there way to RCAmerica.

Thanks Drew
1/8th scale bodies too? How about the tires?
Old 11-12-2010, 08:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
1/8th scale bodies too? How about the tires?
Yes 1/8 scale bodies are coming too. SRC is getting our tire order ready should be shipping soon. But the bodies should be showing up soon.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Tech Master

Hey guys we have a bunch of things in work for the 2011 season. One of the things is at Fort Myers is we will be sitting down and taking some question and doing a show and tell on clutch building and engine tuning. Ralph, Paul and myself will be there for full support of the RCAmerica product line.

Also guys we have worked out a deal to get a better price on the SRC Kruzer for you. I know Titan has one coming out that should be cheap, but cheap is always not better.

Also guys we are going to be having the tracks and dates of those who will be hosting the Xray races here soon.

Thanks Drew

Last edited by Drew Ellis; 11-12-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

One of the things is at Fort Myers is we will be sitting down and taking some question and doing a show and tell on clutch building and engine tuning.
I am guessing this will be at winternats?
Old 11-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Also guys we have worked out a deal to get a better price on the SRC Kruzer for you. I know Titan has one coming out that should be cheap, but cheap is always not better. If its cheaper they are cutting the cost somewhere and to me it just looks cheap.

Thanks Drew
Interesting approach by the spoken person of a respected company like RCAMERICA, to promote the product talking bad in a public forum about other people stuff. Anyway, i respect your professional way to do it.

By the way, our body is so cheap, that has the Team Titan quality, finish and details, comes with the window mask, stickers, plastic bolts for the wing and a bag with a tag. Very cheap!

Have a good weekend
Old 11-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey guys we have a bunch of things in work for the 2011 season. One of the things is at Fort Myers is we will be sitting down and taking some question and doing a show and tell on clutch building and engine tuning. Ralph, Paul and myself will be there for full support of the RCAmerica product line.

Also guys we have worked out a deal to get a better price on the SRC Kruzer for you. I know Titan has one coming out that should be cheap, but cheap is always not better.

Thanks Drew
Originally Posted by Paolo M
Interesting approach by the spoken person of a respected company like RCAMERICA, to promote the product talking bad in a public forum about other people stuff. Anyway, i respect your professional way to do it.

By the way, our body is so cheap, that has the Team Titan quality, finish and details, comes with the window mask, stickers, plastic bolts for the wing and a bag with a tag. Very cheap!

Have a good weekend
Below are quotes from people who tried the Kruzer body from the other thread.

Originally Posted by NITTO550
maybe it was just mine, but what's up with the cheap window masks that left all kinds of residue, and the cut lines were almost non-existant
Originally Posted by Speedypeterb
+2 the chevy cruzer need new window mask thats ridiculous to have to spend more time cleaning the windows then actually putting the paint on I also used alcohol
Originally Posted by Riketsu
What is the fastest way to remove this cheap residue... Thanks.
Well, this is what I come up with in regards to the Kruzer body, so I don't know which is which when the word cheap pops out! by the way, is this the same body Serpent use to bring in?
Old 11-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Paolo M

Have a good weekend

That was just a personal opinion from me being a racer. But I knew you would "respesct" my "professional" way to do it. No disrespect to Team Titan but it is a copy of the SRC Kruzer, and thats a real respective way to promote a product.

Wish you and the companys you support the best.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Below are quotes from people who tried the Kruzer body from the other thread.

Well, this is what I come up with in regards to the Kruzer body, so I don't know which is which when the word cheap pops out! by the way, is this the same body Serpent use to bring in?

Not sure Sam but thanks for chiming in on the subject. The new bodies that come from RCAmerica will not have that problem I believe that was with the Xceed bodies.

Thanks Drew

Last edited by Drew Ellis; 11-12-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

The xceeds were SRC bodies. They have the SRC stickers and the SRC branding on the rear panel.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan
The xceeds were SRC bodies. They have the SRC stickers and the SRC branding on the rear panel.

Thanks for pointing this out they were SRC bodies sold under the Xceed name with Xceed's standards. Now they are SRC and made to meet the SRC standards. Ralph has had no issue with the new bodies that we tested in Houston. Hope that clears some stuff up. But once again thanks for pointing that out. And if there is a problem with the new ones which I know there will not be you have full support from a trusted company like RCAmerica.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rx7ttlm
I am guessing this will be at winternats?
Yes it will be at the Winternats, sorry.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

It not even close xrays quality in parts in kits are second to none hands down. Some people are really kidding there selfs if they don't think the same way!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Tech Master

Wow ....,are the maxpower 2664 pipes in stock

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.