Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Florida Winternats  February 1st - 5th, 2011 >

Florida Winternats February 1st - 5th, 2011

Florida Winternats February 1st - 5th, 2011

Old 02-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jeff whiting
Whats one more car to work on His first big race will be the KO race so we will see.
I am available for hire for wrenching, lol. Billy

I p.m. you last message

see you at the KO
BILLY
Old 02-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Congrats

We thank all of the racers that supported Contact RC at this race.

Congrats to 1/8 Paul Lemieux (Reg), Rafael Angulo (Carbons),
1/10 Paul Lemieux (Reg), Marcos Moten (Carbons),
Masters Randy Colvin (Reg), Jim Rice (Reg), Kevin Hutchinson(carbon) on your "A" main finishes

As usual another flawless race by the Red Cup crew!

See everyone at the next race!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

the FT. MYERS R/C CAR CLUB would like to thank all the racers that attended the race and to all our sponsors. We hope everyone had a great time.The weather made for last year for shore. we had some of the best races we ever have had at the WINTERNATS. The numbers may have been smaller then pasted years ,but the level of the racers there was very high.
We know that you have a lot of races you can go to, we are glad you came to race with us.

We always try to make things a little better each year. We hope to have new covered pits for you next year with lights and power outlets.

We look forward to seeing you all next year.

The RED CUP CREW

Last edited by jrice; 02-11-2011 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrice
the FT. MYERS R/C CAR CLUB i would like to thank all the racers that attended the race and to all our sponsors. We hope everyone had a great time.The weather made for last year for shore. we had some of the best races we ever have had at the WINTERNATS. The numbers may have been smaller then pasted years ,but the level of the racers there was very high.
We know that you have a lot of races you can go to, we are glad you came to race with us.

We always try to make things a little better each year. We hope to have new covered pits for you next year with lights and power outlets.

The RED CUP CREW
Old 02-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jrice
the FT. MYERS R/C CAR CLUB would like to thank all the racers that attended the race and to all our sponsors. We hope everyone had a great time.The weather made for last year for shore. we had some of the best races we ever have had at the WINTERNATS. The numbers may have been smaller then pasted years ,but the level of the racers there was very high.

The RED CUP CREW
Hey Jim, sorry I couldn't make it this year. Reading your post makes me even more sad that I didn't show. I love the FORT!!! You guys really care about the racers!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I've been fighting with my servers trying to fix my website and I didn't even realize 3 weeks have passed already and I haven't posted to say thanks to all the guys/gals that made the Winternats happen!!

It was great weather the crowd was a little light in the .12 sedan this year but still intense competition and great comradre I met some great people from all over the east coast and Canada this year!!

Here are some photos of the event:

I'm still fighting with the software so you may see an image time out or two but keep hitting refresh =D.

http://www.skyrocketracing.com/galle...internats2011/

Again great event guys looking forward to next year already!