R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 08-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
Tech Rookie
Default Os max cz....Something Carb?

Hi everyone,

I haven't played with any rc cars for a while, just gettin back into it....bit rusty and need some advice. Hope someone can help .

Iv dug out an old chassis which is abit of a right off and am using parts of it (engine, wheels, not much more) to make a new chassis, rear wheel drive brutally simple and cheap....i hope.

My engine was shot (old os fp10) and iv just brought a cz 0.12 engine off ebay. I want to put a new piston and sleeve in it but three different engines are listed (cz1, cz2 and czr) how can i tell which parts i need or will they all be the same?

Also the larger problem is that i dont have a carb for this engine, i thought i had one which would fit but it doesn't.
Iv found the complete carb for sale for 45 but i only paid 13 for the engine and dont want to spend that much, i found this on ebay.....do you think i would get away with it?
(cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260580878644&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWAX:IT)

Soz its not lettine me post url: add h**P//

Its the same size and configuration and a 3rd of the price, any help would be greatly appreciated.

markus2066 is offline   Reply With Quote